Chapter 6:Our Dorms

We stopped by 2 doors,"Mal and Evie, you guys will be sharing a room together" Doug said, pointing to the first door and the 2 girls walked in,"And Jay, Carlos, and Mary, you guys will be sharing this room" Doug pointed to the door next to Mal and Evie's. Carlos and Jay went in the room while I was asking Doug questions,"I hope you don't mind being with the boys?" Doug said,"I'd rather be in the boys room then the girls room because I bet their room is all pink and filled with light" I said, rolling my eyes and Doug chuckled,"Hey Doug before you go, can I ask you something?" I asked,"Yeah, of course" Doug said with a smile,"HEY MARY, YOU COMING!?!" Carlos yelled from the door frame, I turned around,"YEAH, I'LL BE THERE!" I yelled back,"HURRY UP, YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS ROOM OUT!" He yelled again then he went back in the room, I turned back to Doug,"So are animal's allowed to be here?" I asked,"Umm yeah, we actually have a dog named Dude here, why?" he asked,"Well, I brought my cub wolf, Trouvaille and I don't want him to stay in the room with us because he might scare Carlos" I said, showing him Trouvaille,"He can stay in Dude's room" Doug said,"Really?" I asked,"Yeah" "Can you take him there?" he nodded, smiling,"Well his food and toys are also in the bag so umm yeah" I said bye to Trouvaille and gave Doug the bag then he walked away and left. When I walked in the room I seen Carlos playing video games on a Tv and Jay was getting ready for something,"I'll be back, I'm going to go steal somethings" Jay said, walking out of the room. I was reading my spellbook and it's not exactly what I thought it would be, it tells me how to make positions, how to cast spells, what to bake, and so much more. One shows a picture of a mushroom and how to make it:once you eat it, it makes you shrink, it says. Another one shows a picture of a cake and how to make it:it makes the eater grow enormous, it says. I read a few more pages and It was so amazing to me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I forgot to mention this but umm if you see misspelled words I just want to say sorry for that because I write this on my phone and I write alittle too fast.