25:Lets Set It Off!

So my mother is currently being taken away by the White Queens guards and is apparently going to be locked away here at Wonderland. Yeah, turns out she did some bad stuff here as well. Do I care? Duh, she's my mother... But then again she does deserve it. Sure my mothers a horrible woman, but there was a part of her that was nice.

"So, where are they taking her again?" I asked my aunt who is standing next to me with her arms crossed and a small frown on her face as we watched my mother scream and thrash in the guards hold,"Somewhere a little far from here since I don't have a dungeon, but don't worry, my people will take care of her." My aunt said as she looked down at me,"That's good I guess." I said as I shrugged. "You probably want to go back to where you came from, right?" I smiled and nodded,"Yes please, I came from Auradon. It's not that I don't want to stay and get to know you it's just.... I miss my friends." I looked down at my feet and sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up, the pale beauty was smiling at me,"The greatest gift of life is friendship and I'm glad you have such wonderful friends, I hope I can meet them one day." Her hand then traveled to my back and she gently pushed me along, I walked with her as she guided me to, what looked like her kitchen.

(Time Skip!!!)

At the moment my aunt is making some special juice that will take me back to Auradon. "Darling, if you ever want to visit and come back just knock on any mirror three times and then say 'Open the gate, for it is my fate. To a whole new world. Wonderland is the name, it is where I choose to aim. Wonderland is where I want to be, for it is me who wants to be with the Queen. There I am, Wonderland at last.' alright? If that's too long you can just say Wonderland three times, but you'll end up somewhere else instead of in my castle. My rhyme will for sure lead you here, you'll come out of one of my mirrors so watch your step." Aunty Mimi said while stirring,"Wait, so I don't need any special juice or whatever?" I asked and she giggled a bit,"No, it's your first time here so once you drink what I'm making it'll be in your system.... Forever-? I guess you can say. Oh! I also don't want to miss anything so before I send you on your way I'll be giving you a bag." I tilted my head to the side,"What does it do?" I asked confused,"It's a letter bag, you write a letter to me then drop it in the bag and close it. The next day it will be gone and it will appear in my bag." My mouth formed an 'o', understanding a bit. "Cool, so we'll be able to send letters to each other?" My aunt simply nodded.

It was silent for awhile and I just got to thinking.

Why does my mother hate her sister so much? Did aunty Mimi do something? Who else lives here in Wonderland? Did my father live here? Does anybody know any information about him? Was he evil like everyone on the Isle said? Can I check this place out before I leave?

"AND FINISHED!" I jumped a bit in my seat,"Oh, thank you, I really appreciate it..." I said as I looked at the purple and white liquid,"It has a horrid smell, I know, but I promise you it doesn't taste that bad." My aunt said as she held her nose closed with her fingers. She then extended her arm towards me with the vile in her hand.

I glanced up at her and then back at the vile in her hand. "Why don't you... Come with me? I mean, it would be great to get to know you more." My aunt gave me a loving look and shook her head, "I'm sorry my dear, I would love too but I have a kingdom to take care of..." I looked down and nodded in understanding, "However, I can write a letter to the Beast and ask him if I can come visit some time." My eyes went wide and I smiled, "Really? You promise?" My aunt nodded and held out her pinky, "I promise." I wrapped my pinky around hers and then took the vile.

"Well then, here goes nothing..." I said cautiously. Right as I was pouring the liquid in my mouth I felt my aunt pull me into a hug. I was going to hug her back, but it was too late. The world before me had vanished and I ended up in a familiar forest. I looked around and smirked. "Time to make an entrance."