22:Good vs Evil

Narrators POV~

"Go away mother!" Mal said, shaking her head to the dark fairy. She was still holding the Wand as she looked at the two villains.

"She's funny" Maleficent laughed and turned to her daughter. "You're very funny. Here" She said getting serious,"Wand me."

Mal held out the Wand to her mother before throwing it to the Fairy Godmother. The good fairy caught it and began to try and cast a spell. "Boo." Maleficent held her scepter up and froze everyone but the children from the Isle. Maleficent went over to Ben's father and took off his glasses, bit them as she checked him out, then put them back on him weirdly. She then took the Wand from the frozen fairy and messed with her nose. "Where should I begin? I know, let's start by getting rid of this" She said and held the Wand out toward Mal. Ben's ring slipped off her finger and onto the Wand,"Perfect fit!"

Mal looked at her hand where the ring used to be. She was saddened by this, having changed her mind only moments ago. She watched her mother as she walked over to Ben and played with his face, then his crown.

"Falling in love is weak" She said and then turned to the kids. "And ridiculous. It's not what you want."

"You don't know what I want" Mal said, staring at her mother with sad eyes. "Mom have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!"

"Well obviously, I've had years and years and years of practice of being evil. You'll get there." The dark fairy said.

"No I will not" Mal said, watching her mother's face fall. "And I really wish you had never gotten there yourself" Mal watched her mother become angry. "Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing."

"I know one thing young lady, you have no room for love in your life!" Her mother shouted, pointing the Wand at her own daughter.

"And now I command, Wand to my hand." Mal cast the spell and watched as the Wand came into her hand. She looked at it in shock. "It worked." Maleficent started to go crazy, demanding that the Wand be given back to her. She had been thirsting for power since she had lost her own. She felt as though she needed the Wand.

"Hold on, Mal." Carlos said, stepping up to the purplette. "Maybe good really is more powerful than evil." Maleficent laughed and looked at him,"Oh please, you're killing me... Arf!" She woofed but it didn't terrify the De Vil as it had when she last saw him. Instead, it called Dude to her. He jumped on her and she pushed him away from her.

Jay went forward and grabbed a hold of Maleficents scepter, trying to pull it from her grip. She wasn't going to allow that though. She ran her hand down his arm and felt his muscles. "Gaston should be jealous." She then thumped him in the head with her powers. He fell back and she turned from them. "You all will regret this."

She then turned into her Dragon form. She was large, which scared the children. It was her form that they never seen before. She spit fire from her mouth at Jay, who moved out of the way. The others ran. Maleficent chased him, trying to catch him before he ran to the others. As she followed him, Evie shone the light in her eyes with the magic mirror. Maleficent was brought down and Evie was pushed behind Mal.

"Leave my friends alone!" Mal shouted, standing up for all of them. "This is between you and me, mother." Their eyes turned green as they stared into one another's eyes. "The strength of e

vil is good as none, which stands before five hearts as one!" Mal said, then repeated it.

She stared into her mother's eyes, not giving up this time. She wouldn't refuse herself and do as her mother told her. She didn't want to be evil and she was going to beat her mother.

Smoke filled the room and Maleficent shrunk down into a small lizard. At the same time, the Fairy Godmother was unfrozen and she ran to the children as they ran to Maleficent.

"What just happened?" Jay asked.

"I don't know." Mal answered as they ran.

"Did you do it?" Evie asked.

"I don't know." Mal repeated.

"No, no, no. Your mother did it. She shrank down to the size of the love in her heart." Fairy Godmother explained. She looked down at the Purple Lizard. "That's why it's itty bitty."

"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Mal asked, crouching down with the good fairy to look at her mother.

"Well forever is a long time." The headmistress said and looked at Mal. "You learned to love, so can she."

"I believe this belongs to you." Mal said, holding out the Wand to the rightful owner. Fairy Godmother took it and picked up Ben's ring. "And I believe this belongs to you." She said and held it out to the younger. The purple haired girl slipped it on her finger and the two stood. "You all have earned an A in goodness class."

They laughed and Fairy Godmother turned, unfreezing everyone.

Ben roared as he was unfrozen, unaware that the situation had been handled. He was stopped by Mal, who calmed him down and explained that it was okay. He picked her up and spun her around.

"Next time, I rescue you, okay?" He asked her with a smile.

"Yeah, let's hope there won't be a next time." She said and hugged him. She then made his crown crooked. They both laughed. She then walked off, over to Fairy Godmother and Jane.

She looked over to see a guard putting a glass Dome over the lizard that was Maleficent. "Hey!" She said and went over there, looking at him. "Careful, that's my mom."

Mal went and hugged the other three descendants, and Ben in a group hug. They were all smiling and laughing. Until Carlos realized someone was missing. He pulled away from the hug and looked around.

"Uh guys" He said getting their attention. "Where's Mary and the Queen of Hearts?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Where do you think they are?