Chapter 7:The Museum

The picture up 👆👆 there is an example for what Mary is doing in the story. Just had to let you know.

Jay came back after about a few hours, he was examining a number of electronics and other stuff that he stole that was out on his bed then Mal and Evie came in our room,"Jay!" Mal said, walking towards him,"What are you doing?" she asked,"Its called stealing" Jay responded,"Okay, what's the point?" She asked,"Its like buying whatever I want, except it's free" he said smirking,"Okay, so you could do that or you can leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world" she said,"You sound just like your mother" I said, putting my spellbook away,"Thank you!" She said,"You do it your way and I'll do it mine" Jay said, walking away,"Die Suckers!" Carlos shouted,"Jay come check this thing out, man it's awesome" Carlos said and Jay took the cylinders out of Carlos's hands, Jay started to jump in front of the Tv the way Carlos was earlier,"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?! Mal yelled,"Fairy Godmother...blah, blah, blah...magic wand...blah, blah, blah" Jay rambled and Evie, Carlos, and I laughed,"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents!" Mal said and our smiles faded away, turning towards Mal with determined faces,"To prove that we are evil, and vicious, and ruthless, and cruel. Yeah?" The 4 of us responded with a yes,"Evie, mirror me" Mal said. Jay, Mal, Carlos and I are gathered around Evie who was sitting at the table, she took out her mirror and said,"Mirror, mirror on the...in my hand, where does Fairy Godmothers wand... stand?" the surface of the mirror changed and revealed the magic wand close up,"Zoom out" I suggested,"Mirror, mirror, not so close" Evie whispered, the mirror change and the entire earth came up on the mirror,"Closer...closer...closer...closer" "Can I go back to my game?" Carlos asked,"I'm on level 3" "STOP!" Jay shouted,"It's in a museum" I said,"Do we know where that is?" Mal asked, Carlos opened up a laptop and typed something,"2.3 miles from here" he said,"Well then, let's go get it" I said. Mal, Evie, Jay, and I left the dorm and Carlos tried to go back to his game,"Carlos!" I called,"Coming!" he ran out of thr room after us.

"Evie, check your mirror" Mal told Evie as the 5 of us ran down the steps of the museum,"Why? Is my mascara smudged" Evie asked,"Yeah, and while you're at it, why don't you look to see if you can find the wand" I said,"This way" Evie ran towards a door and the 4 of us followed behind her. When we finally reached the door we peered through the window, I seen a security guard who was sitting on a chair not far from Maleficent's spinning wheel. I heard Jay and Carlos snickering to my right,"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay asked,"Yeah, it's kind of dorky" Carlos added,"I wonder if Sleeping Beauty's parents thought it was dorky too" I said chuckling, Mal frowned,"It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary" she said, Mal flipped through her mother's spellbook then she stopped at one page,"Magic spindle do not linger, make my victim prick a finger" Mal said but nothing happened,"Impressive" Jay said sarcastically,"I got chills" Carlos said, rubbing his arm, Mal rolled her eyes and tried another spell,"Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep" the security guard slowly got out of his seat and walk to the spinning wheel, he lowered his finger on the point of the spinning wheel causing a small spark, he yawned and fell asleep on the pedestal that was holding Maleficent's spinning wheel. Mal gave Carlos, Jay, and I a smudged look,"Not so dorky now, huh?" her small victory was cut short when she tried to open the door, it was locked. I remembered that my spellbook said:To do anything without saying the spell, think of something or someone that makes you mad and imagine yourself doing it, so I thought of how mad my mom got me last time and I closed my eyes and put my hand up and imagine the door opening, when I open the my eyes they were looking at me and I seen that the door was open,"How did you do that?" Mal asked,"I'll tell you all later but right now let's find the wand" I said and we all ran in.

I would love to know what you guys think about my story and btw the picture in Chapter 5:The Tour is Mary Hearts (aka me) Oh! And for those of you who didn't know, I play Mary Hearts in the story. Thanks for reading, Bye 😊.