19:More Like A Memory

That night I went to sleep with Chads words replaying in my head. The nightmare didn't help, only have me anxiety. Well, the nightmare is more like a memory.

Nightmare-

My mother was dragging me to the "Dark Room" again, I honestly don't know what I did this time. Sometimes I think that she just likes to punish me. She threw me in the cage,"You are not my child! You are worthless and pathetic!" My mother yelled, then she left with her heel's clicking against the cold hard floor. It was freezing in the "Dark Room" and I didn't have a jacket on. I started crying because of my mothers words, because she didn't feed me, because she slapped me, and because she put me in the cage again. Its not the cage that scares me or that I'm in the dark, it's the teenage boy that likes to creep in here and hurt me. Every time I get thrown in this room there is always the same teenaged boy in here with me. I really hate that boy. Right on cue, he was standing there. I couldn't see him but I could hear him breathing. He started coming closer and closer to the cage. I tried to scoot back more but my back was already against the bars. I could hear him try to pick the lock of the cage. All of a sudden the room turned red, like a red light was turned on. Once he got it unlocked he grabbed my ankles,"Ahh! Please! No!" I screamed, holding onto the bars tightly. "Aaahhhh! Someone help me please!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, he was still trying to get me out of the cage but it wasn't  working for him, I held onto the bars like my life depended on it and kicked him every chance I got. "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!" I heard and the teenaged boy let go of me and ran off. I fix my clothes and hair after I got out I the cage and stood up. The color of the room turned white. I looked up to see a boy about my age wearing red leather clothing and he had white hair,"Are you okay?" He asked, I could hear concern in his voice,"Umm yeah, thank you.I respond,"My name is Carlos, what's yours?" I look into the boys eyes and smiled,"I'm Mary!" He returned the smile,"Do you want to be friends?" Carlos asked,"Sure"

My head shot up and I was breathing heavily. I felt my forehead and cringed, I was sweating beyond belief. "Another nightmare?" I hear from the other side of the room. I turn my head and see Carlos sitting up in his bed,"Yeah. Sorry, did I wake you?" I asked,"It wasn't just you... It was Jay too." He pointed to where Jay was and I seen him asleep in his bed mumbling,"Hmmm... mHA! YES!" Jay shouted in his sleep, I started laughing and so did Carlos. I looked at Carlos, remembering my nightmare and walked over to his bed. I hugged him tightly,"Thank you" I said,"For what?" He asked,"For everything, for saving me that day and wanting to be my friend." He hugged me back,"I wish we were something more..." Carlos whispered in my ear.

I looked at him shocked,"Wha-what?Really?" I asked,"Well yeah, we have been best friends since we were eight and we are... Well I don't know what we are now." Carlos said looking down,"Mr. De Vil are you trying to ask me out in your own goofy way?" I asked blushing,"Ummmm, well.......... Yeah. I-I guess I am! Will you... Be mine?" I could tell he wanted me to say yes by the way his eyes sparkled with excitement and nervousness,"Oh my dear Carlos, I would love to be yours and nobody else's" He blushed a dark red and smiled,"Mary, you have made me the most happiest boy on earth!" Carlos then kissed me on my cheek and I  kissed my hero back, on his cheek of course.

《♡♡♡♡》

Xoxo 😊 love y'all and stay strong my beautiful Descendants lovers💕.