Chapter 8: The Statues Of Our Parents

That 👆👆 picture is Mary Hearts parents as statues in the museum, just had. 2 let you know.

We ran down the hallway then we went upstairs, we stopped and went in this one room that had statues of our parents,"Mommy?" Evie said, confused,"Killer" Jay said, amused,"I'll never forget mothers day again" Carlos said, not wanting to look away,"Oh my hearts is....is that my...my father?" I asked, stepping closer to my moms and dads statue,"Your dad looks scary" Carlos said,"And evil" Mal added,"You look more like him then your mother" Evie said, I smiled,"Well the wand isn't here. Let's bounce" Jay said, clapping his hands,"Let's go!" he shouted. I went in one of the rooms and I seen the wand, so I ran down the hallway to get them,"Hey guys I found the wand!" I yelled, Jay, Carlos, and Evie came out of different rooms,"Good job" Carlos said,"Which room?" Evie asked,"Follow me" I said,"Wait, where's Mal?" Jay asked,"We probably left her in that room with the statues of her parents... Evie go get her" I said,"Okay" she said, cheerfully. Evie came back with Mal,"What took so long?" Carlos asked,"We don't have time to ask questions, now come on the wand is this way" I said, running to the room were the wand was in. We gathered around the wand and there was some kind of blue barrier around it, Jay went closer and closer to the wand,"Jay don't!" Mal shouted but he didn't listen to her, Jay reached to grab the wand but as soon as his finger touch the barrier he fell back, also triggering an alarm. The 5 of us put our hands over our ears,"a force field and a siren?!" Carlos yelled,"Don't you think that's a little excessive!?" Jay asked, getting up off the floor,"Let's go!" I sounded as I began to run back the way we came from, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos hurried after me. We all ran out of the museum, well except for Carlos, the alarm suddenly went off so I looked in back of me and I seen Carlos chatting with someone on the phone,"Carlos!" I shouted, he walked towards with his hands out,"You're welcome" he replied. We began to leave the museum grounds with Mal leading us,"Way to go Jay" I said,"Now we have school tomorrow" Mal said and we were all slightly annoyed.