Chapter 18:I Hate Chad

A little while later the 5 us sat at a table together in the courtyard, I was sitting next to Carlos with my head on his shoulder, none of us spoke to each other as Ben walked up to us,"Hey guys! How is everyone?" he asked, the only response he got was silence,"Yeah it was nothing, alright? Everything's fine, forget about it, let it go" Ben told us before walking over to Mal ti stand behind her as he put his hands on her shoulders,"Tomorrow after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay" he leaned over to Mal,"I have to go" he whispered but I heard him, he kissed Mal on her forehead,"I'll see you guys later" he said before walking away.

Doug then walked over to our table to talk to Evir,"Listen Evie, I want to talk about earlier-" Doug was cut off,"Doug!" Chad called from the table behind us,"It's my fault Doug, I'm so sorry" Evir said to Doug,"Doug!" Chad called out again,"Doug?" Evie whispered, Doug gave Evie an apologetic look,"I'm sorry, I can't" he joined the others at the other table behind us, sitting down sadly.

Audrey and Jane walked slowly passed our table,"How long does she think that's gonna last?" Audrey asked Jane with a smug look on their faces,"Mal is just thr bad girl infatuation" "Yeah" Jane agreed before leaning next to Mal,"I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen" the five of us glared at the two girls as they walked away laughing. I was done, I was really angry at this point, they can't talk to my best friend/sister like that, I opened my spellbook,"Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair" I read before flicking my finger and letting red and black sparks fly. We heard Jane scream from behind us, we looked over and saw Jane's hair like it was before Mal fixed it, short and boring. The others and I rose from our table and I turned to face the other girls,"There's a lot more where that came from" I warned the girls,"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey asked me with a glare,"I'm Mary Heart's, and I don't play around" I said opening up my spellbook and flipping through the pages. All of the girls ran away with Chad and Doug following them, Mal turned to face us,"I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Thanks Mary for doing that, is was amaziiiiinngg" she sang with a smirk on her face,"Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand" the five of us walked across the park with Mal in the middle of us.

I looked at the ground as we walked, replaying Chad's words in my head,"You ha, you are worthless and pathetic" I looked at my four friends, the people who are like family to me, like my sisters and brother and the one who I see as a soul mate. I looked at them and asked,"Am I really that worthless and pathetic?" they looked at me with confused faces and sadness in their eyes, then they stopped and I did too,"No you're not Mary, you are amazing and beautiful" Evie said,"Yeah, don't listen to Chad" Jay said,"We all need you Mary and we love you too" Carlos said blushing,"You're not worthless or pathetic, you're family" Mal said, Carlos hugged me and the other three joined,"I hate Chad" I said and they agreed with me. We started walking again and Carlos put his hand in mine, I looked at him and smiled.

Yayyyyy! I finally updated and I'm super sorry I haven't in awhile, it's just that my mom took my phone away for what I did.

Xoxo love y'all and stay strong my beautiful Descendants lover's.