20:The Coronation

I wore the dress Evie made me. It was a (your choosing of whichever dress above) and a Crown that Peter gave me early this morning.

Earlier This Morning

I was in Evie's and Mal's room. Evie was making dresses for us and for her. She wanted us in there with her because she said she wanted to know what color and how we wanted our dresses to be. After about 30 minutes or so there was a knock on their door,"You guys continue this and I'll get it" I said and walked to the door. I opened it and Peter Pan was there,"Well 'Ello love" he said in his wonderful accent,"Hi Peter, what brings you here?" I asked with a smile,"I wanted to give you something to wear at the Coronation" he said as he pulled out a black box from his coat. He handed it to me and I took it,"Open it" he said and I did. I seen a beautiful (crown of your choosing). I gasped and my eyes widened,"Oh Peter, it's beautiful" I said hugging him and he hugged back,"Someone as beautiful as you deserves beautiful things" I blushed and pulled away,"Thank you. But I have nothing to give you" I sadly said, he chuckled,"Seeing you wearing my gift at the Coronation is good enough for me" he said and then kissed the back of my hand,"Well I must go now, see you later love" he said waving,"Bye Peter" I said and he walked away.

Back to Now

Carlos and I were linked, we couldn't hold hands because I was holding Trouvaille and Carlos was holding Dude. I sighed as me and the rest of the Descendants (besides Mal) were up at the ledge above the Coronation. I felt so uneasy today, I knew what we had to do today but I didn't want to do it. I made a friend and I don't want to betray him just by doing this. I like this place, in a way it made Carlos and I come closer together. I mean we are dating now so.

I felt someone staring at me so I turned my head to the right where Carlos was, he was looking at me with sad eyes,"You ok?" I asked concerned,"Not really, are you?" He asked,"No... I don't know if I can do it" I whispered before turning back to look at Peter who was down at the bottom with his friends, they were his Lost Boys but they aren't so lost anymore. Peter was wearing a dark green tuxedo, it looked good on him,"Trust me, I know none of us do" I turned to look at Carlos again,"How do you know?" I asked,"Look at Mal's face, she looks like she doesn't know what to do. Evie and Jay both look sad and worried" I looked down at Mal then at Evie and Jay who were beside us, Carlos was right, all of us looked... Sad. I sighed and nodded,"I don't think any of us want to leave but Carlos... We're stuck... We have no choice" I sadly said and Carlos kissed my cheek,"At least we'll be stuck together"