Chapter 12

/-/ WARNING /-/ mature content

-----

Nico

  I awoke at the feeling of being gently moved over by a pair of large hands. I knew it was Anakin trying not to disturb my slumber.  So i didn't bother opening my eyes.

  Once he'd finally laid down, I rolled over and placed my head against his chest comfortably, cuddling up against his warm body. "Good morning" I smiled against his skin.

  "Its still night time Nicolette" his deep, charming voice informed me with a tint of amusement in his melodic voice.

  I sighed dramatically before opening my eyes and meeting up with his own. I smiled happily at his handsome features. "There you are" I beamed with joy.

  He wasn't wearing his mask tonight, and I didn't mean the black, hideous thing to hide his face. But the one that hid away the charming, kind hearted man I fell helplessly in love with. The Anakin before Darth Vadar was ever a name.

  I could tell by that rare twinkle in his eyes, the one that I hadn't seen in so long.

  Anakin turned his head the way a puppy would at the sight of a new object. "What do you mean? I've always been here" my face dropped at the unknown lie he was telling.

  He hasn't always been here, not for the past week or so. I hid the frown by connecting my lips with his own, passionately. It wasn't rushed, the time was taken. It wasn't forced or such, it felt real.

  He kissed me back quickly, bringing his rough hand up to caress my cheek. While the other was wrapped around my waist. 

   I ran my hands through his ruffled locks while moving to straddle him. He groaned at the foreign feeling of my privates pressed closely against his own.

  I felt his fingers tugging the silk fabric at the bottom of my gown. I allowed him to pull away the loose clothing, leaving me mostly bare. The only clothing left on my body being my white underwear.

  Anakin licked his lips at the sight of his wife naked in front of him. I gave him a flirtious wink before falling off of him and onto my back.

  He followed after my motions and made his way ontop of me after pulling off his briefs leaving him in just his underwear. Anakin kissed the tender spots on my neck and along my jawline while feeling every inch of my curves.

  I felt him tugging down my underwear but had stopped for a few seconds. He stared up at me with innocent eyes, "are you sure?" He asked me thoughtfully.

  I nodded with a grin attached to the flesh of my lips. I appreciated his thoughtfulness towards me even in the most excited moments. He'd always been that way, never did it stopped and I hoped for it to always be this way. 

  He smirked at my response and stared into my eyes while pulling away the agitating object that stood, separating our fun.

   I did no work, only watching him lift my legs up to help with the removal of fabric. Once it was slung across the room, he removed his own swiftly, not wanting to waste anymore time.

  He crawled back to his original position and connected his warm, wet lips against the tender flesh of my neck. His cold hand cupped my breast carefully. Messaging against it calmly.

  I kissed wherever my lips could reach, which in this case was along his shoulder.

  Anakin pulled away from my neck shortly after and stared down at me intriguingly."Ready?" He asked hopefully.