Chapter 24

A/N: check out this awesome hello parody (hello from the darkside) its so great :DDDD

------------

Nicolette

The next day or, well, at least I think it was the next day. I couldn't really tell the difference, being that there was no way of telling time or such, in this dammed cell.

These savages kept me prisoner after everything I've done for them, literally killing an entire village and giving them a new child to fill with lies, and to assist?

Then again... I did try to escape and kill Anakin... And I'm secretly rebelling against their entire organization.

But that's besides the point.

Neither did they give me any sort of new coverage for my body. I was still naked, only being accompanied by this flimsy robe, which wasn't enough. It didn't have any buttons or a string so that I could keep it close to my body.

My hair was knotted in so many ways I just couldn't stand it. For endless hours I'd be tugging at it and trying to rid of its messing texture, but nothing would work. My fingers were no use and I'd broken my hair tie not too long ago.

I was starving and craving for escape, I wanted out. I wanted to leave this place. I wanted to see Declyn and Koen, find Luke and Leia. Obi.

Did Declyn even know where I was? Did Koen? Do they even care about me the way they say they do? What about Anakin.

Currently, I was sitting on the edge of this uncomfortable bedding, staring straight at the door which was locked. Waiting for food, which some part of me knew it wouldn't come. But there was hope.

Then, I began to do the unexpected. My eyes became watery and my vision began to blur, my cheeks became hot and my nose started to become stuffy and drip helplessly with snot. I was crying. Again. The difference between all the other times and now, was that these tear were not ones of such sorrow or anger. They were with pity.

I was pittying myself, by crying real, meaningful tears while endless thoughts that were once dreams, coursed through my mind.

Ones of Anakin. Of Luke, Leia, Koen, Obiwan. Reminders of Padme, happy with Declyn and Han. Mace Windu, Yoda. My mother and father. Even my stepbrother.

How Nexton left me and my mother all because he couldn't stand the thought of being around his father. All because, he was afraid for what could happen next. He didn't want to witness it anymore. He never came back for us.
My father was nothing but a coward, a fool and a lier. Forced my mother to believe he'd come back, who in return, made me believe it. While all along, he was probably too busy raising some other kids to even think about us. If only he'd never left and if only he'd been there for us, things would've turned out differently. I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have had to suffer through Anakin's anger. Never would have had to, lose my children's hope or spark in their eye. I lost them. All three of them.

My mother is either dead or close to it. Thinking I'd come back. Me, her actual flesh and blood. Her daughter. Believing I wouldn't ever leave her the way, both Nexton, and my father has.

Mace is dead and Yoda's lost. Their teachings had no effect on the future.

Padmè is either remarried or still looking for Declyn. All while trying to keep up with her son whose done grown. Declyns forgotten her. I've forgotten her.