Chapter 35

Dedicated to @padme_Skywalker__

Lol and yes this is the last chapter

-ELIIZZA_BETH

----------------

Nicolette

"Is that Nico?" Is that Declyn? "She's dead?!" Yeah. That's Declyn.
"No you idiot! She's just unconscious" Hans voice protests.

Like father like son.

"Guys. Shut. Up." I say through gritted teeth, my eyes still closed as the room falls silent once again. For a second there I think everyone has left, but that's until i feel two body's flung atop me.

I groan at the feeling, my eyes snapping open to see it was Declyn and Han. "Get off of me you idiots!" I shout, clearly aggravated as I repeatedly pound my fists against their backs.

When they don't obey my orders, I look around the room for something to pry them off with. When I find nothing I huff in annoyance. My arms crossed and a scowl on my face.

Anakin suddenly appears in the room and before he can say a word to me. I stop him with a gesture to the two oafs laying on my legs. He rolls his eyes, glaring at the two before grabbing the collars of their shirts and pulling them off of me and I immediately throw myself onto Anakin, wrapping my arms around his torso while he holds Han and Declyn back. "You saved me?" I guessed, a smile on my face and my eyes closed. Savoring the moment.

His deep chuckle filled the air as I felt his arms wrap around me and his chin rest on my head. "Of course I did, not without the help of Luke though" he replied soothingly and my smile widened.

I then felt something stabbing my ear and I pulled back, poking just barely out from the tucks of Anakin's robes, were two shiny gold objects. I reached in to his shirt, glancing up to Anakin who was smirking down at me with a wink and I couldn't help to blush.

When I managed to pull away the components, my jaw dropped. "Our wedding rings?" I whispered in astonishment. He nodded, pulling the necklace from him and removing the rings from the string. I watched in awe as he directed me off the bed and to stand in front of him. Without breaking eye contact, he knelt to the ground, on one knee. A smile etched to my lips once again at the realization as to what he was planning on doing.
My right hand covered over my mouth while the left was in his large one, the smaller of the two rings presented to me. "I'm sorry for everything I've ever done, Nicolette, will you do me the honors in becoming my wife again?" He asked, hope in his beautiful blue eyes that sparkled up at me.

I nodded, "yes. A thousand times yes" I cried, tears of joy falling down my face as he quickly slipped the still beautiful ring onto my finger and rose to stand much taller than me again. Immediately wrapping his arms under my bum and lifting me up into the air, smiling up at me, as I did down at him. He twirled me around in pure happiness.

"I love you so much" he brought me back down onto my feet. Dipping his neck down so that we could meet half way. His fingers were under my chin while the other hand was settled on my waist. Hurriedly, I pushed my lips against his, molding our mouths together perfectly and feeling each others lips as it had been what felt like ages every time we kissed like this.

We pulled apart after a while, foreheads rested against the others while we took in deep gulps of much needed oxygen. Still smiling. "I love you too Anakin" I finally replied.