Part 1

Nickhun and Victoria is a lovely couple.Victoria leaves him 2 days before their marriage. Nickhun's family must to find someone for replace Victoria. Nickhun feel really heartbroken, and then he almost kills himself but Eunjung save him.

"Who are you? Why you save me? let me die here." Said Nickhun weakly (Speak in Thai)
"Excuse me, I am Korean and i can't speak Thai and I don't understand it. I am sorry, can you speak in English?" Said Eunjung in English.
"Okay, I can speak Korean. So I will talk in Korean language. Who are you??" Ask Nickhun
"Ohh, My Name is Ham Eun Jung. How you can speak Korean so fluently? Do you also Korean?" Ask Eunjung curiously.

"No. I was born here. When I was 10 years old, my parent moves to Korea because my father's company sent him to manage their new branch. I stay there for 10 years. So, I know how to speak Korean. But why are try to save me?" Said Nickhun with mad face.
"You said why? Why? I try to save you and now you ask me why? Haish. Now I ask you, why you want to kills yourself. You know our life is so important." Sigh Eunjung.

"2 days from now is my wedding days" Nickhun want to tell Eunjung more Eunjung suddenly cross his words.
"So, you should be happy on your wedding. "Eunjung Sigh again.
"Yahhh, can you let me finish what my words. My fiancee runs with her boyfriend. She just want to play with my feelings. My family against our marriage from the start but I force them to agree." Nickhun really sad.
"You know what, life is full of happiness. Why you should kill yourself when you still can do something like find a solution about this problem." Eunjung give Nickhun some courage to face the reality.
"yeah. I admit that what you say is true but how?" hiashh. Sigh Nickhun.
"Okay, now you have one more day right? So, you go home and think about this. You also can cancel your marriage. You should ask your parents forgiveness. "Said Eunjung.
"Well. I can think about it. But miss Ham Eun Jung why you come to Thailand?" Ask Nickhun.
"Just come to holiday to get some fresh air." Smile Eunjung.

"How old are you? You come alone?"Ask Nickhun curiously.
"I am 17 years old this year."Said Eunjung.
"Ohh. That's why the way you talk like kids. Hi kiddo" Laugh Nickhun. So, do you still study?"
"No. I never go to school since my mother leaves me after my father died. Now I work hard to spend my money to holiday. Hihi. "Smile Eunjung.

"Give me your phone number. Don't misunderstand me, I just want to treats you something before you back to Korea. "Said Nickhun try to cover line

Eunjung and Nickhun finally back to their own place. Nickhun feel weird about his feeling just now and then he smile alone.