Part 3

Eunjung P.O.V

Eunjung finally got the job that Mark suggested her. She was really happy and she will staying there. She don't have to think about the money to pay the rent again. She can spend the money for her next holiday.

"Yahoo, finally i can get more money. I just have to prepared their clothes,shoes and others. I wonder who i will take care of. There are many group in BBM Entertainment. I hope i will take care of Girls group." Eunjung starts to think about that.

*Tomorrow Morning*

Eunjung wake up early and pack all her stuff to moves to hher new place. She will be staying at five star apartment that only popular star live there. She was really exited.

"Yes, finally finished packed all stuff now i can say good bye to this house.hihi. Thanks my lovely house, i will miss you." Said Eunjung happily.

Eunjung finally arrived at BBM Entertainment company. She meet with her boss Mr Jay. Mr Jay introduced Eunjung to her manager, Miss Soyeon. Eunjung will worked under Soyeon as her assistant.

"Miss Soyeon, can i call you eonnie?" Ask Eunjung politely.

"Sure, all of them here call me eonnie or noona." Smile Soyeon.

"Khamsahamida eonnie. Which group that i will take care of?" Eunjung feel curiously.

"2 PM". Said Soyeon shortly.

"Ahhh, they are a girls group?" Eunjung don't know much about idols.

"What? how can you work here? You don't know who is 2 PM? They all boys." Soyeon face seems angry.

"Mianhee, i rarely watching TV because i was busy." Eunjung making sad face.

"its okay, i will introduced them to you". Said Soyeon.

"Khamsahamida eonnie, but where is my room?" Ask Eunjung.

" You will staying with them in the same apartment" Smile Soyeon.

"oooo... Whatttt?? in the same apartment?? it's must be joke right? Eunjung shocked.

"it's not a joke, it's true but don't worry because i will staying there with you. They are a nice person. You will like them so much". Wink Soyeon to Eunjung.

" Okay Eunjung this is your room. My room is next to you. The boys room was beside there infront of our room. their room only two because they shared a room". Soyeon explain to Eunjung.

" Lets go at their parctice room, i will introduce you to them" Soyeon drag Eunjung there.

"Okay" Smile Eunjung.

*Practice Room*

Their practice room is in their apartment. The Apartment is so big and there also got a swimming pool. Eunjung really happy when she can stay at luxurious apartment.

"Okay boys come here for a while, noona want to introduce my new assistant. She is Ham Eun Jung. She will staying with us" Soyeon introduced Eunjung to them.

"Anneyong haseyo Ham Eun Jung imnida" Eunjung introduce herself.

"Aneyong. I am Taecyon. He is Junho,Junsu,Wooyoung and our maknae Chansung". Taecyeon introduce them to me.

ONE YEAR LATER

**Meeting Room**

Soyeon and Mr Jay was having a discussion to add a new member for 2PM. They will make the audition to find a new member.

2PM will be a judges to find their new member. Each group in BBM entertainment must have at least 6 members in a group.

**Thailand**

Nickhun heard about the audition from his friend. Nickhun really want to go Korea and enter the audition.

" Mama, Papa can i join the audition in Korea? i really want to be a singer. please". Nickhun beg his parents.

"Okay. i will give you a permission but you must take care of yoirself." Said his parents.

Nickhun really happy and he will go to Korea tomorrow.

**Audition**

Audition will be held one day only. Eunjung can't come because she having a bad fever.

Nickhun P.O.V

"Finally my dream will come true if i passed the audition."Nickhun was nervous but happy.

its now Nickhun turn to sing. All the judges was really surprise about his voice. he got a powerful voice,great personalities, and good at dancing.

After 3 hours waiting, the judges announced the result.

"Okay, the person that will be our new member are......... Nickhun from Thailand. Chukahamida". Said one of the judges, Taecyeon.

Nickhun really happy. after the audition, he quickly back to Thailand. He will come back to Korea after that.

**Meeting Room**

They will meet a new member from Thailand. Soyeon really exited. She always tells Eunjung about the new member but she forgot his name. Soyeon just called him a cute boy.

"Soyeon noona, where is Eunjung?" Ask Chansung.

"She at downstairs, take your new clothes for tomorrow showcase". Smile Soyeon.

Nickhun come to the meeting room.

"Aneyong haseyo". Smile Nickhun.

"Aneyong". All of them greet Nickhun.

"Wah, He is Cute. Totally cute prince" Smile Soyeon.

Suddenly someone open the door. it's Eunjung.

"Mianhee guys i am late" Said Eunjung.

Nickhun shocked to see Eunjung there. Eunjung also feel shocked and she just do like nothing happen there. They pretend that don't know each other.

"Ohh Eunjung, He is Nickhun our new member". Said Junho.

"Ohh, aneyong Eunjung imnida. I am their assistant". Eunjung make a Fake smile.

What will Eunjung do? Is they still have a feeling toward each other? Don't worry i will update it so soon.

** Sorry for Bad Grammar**

I LOVE YOU ALL.. :)