Part 11

**BBM Entertainment **

Eunjung P.O.V

Today is Eunjung and Jiyeon first day as a trainee. Eunjung never think to be an artist but for protect Jiyeon,she must force herself to faced Nickhun if they meet again. Yes, they will meet again because they will works in the same company. First day, Eunjung,Jiyeon and the other trainee will doing a photoshoot for their trainees poster. Suddenly Yoona saw Eunjung at cafe.

"Eunjung? Do you also a trainee? Why?". Yoona feel shocked.

"Yes. From now on i also a trainee. I staying here with all of them. I can't let Jiyeon alone here. We never know what will happen and i must keep my promise to her father to taking care of Jiyeon". Eunjung explain to Jiyeon.

"But,what if Nickhun saw you?". Ask Yoona.

"Nevermind. I can't hide from him forever".Eunjung said with sad voice.

"Oh, I got to go". Yoona kiss Eunjung cheek and walk away to practice.

Suddenly one of a trainee come to Eunjung.

"Aneyong. I am Jiwon. You are?". Jiwon introduce herself.

"Aneyong. I am Eunjung". Smile Eunjung.

After that Eunjung and Jiwon become a best friend.

*****

It's been a month Eunjung become trainee and she never meet Nickhun and 2PM members. Trainee just stay in their practice area and their dorm. Eunjung rarely going to cafe because she know that Nickhun will be there. Only Jiyeon and Jiwon will go to cafe and buy her a food.

"Okay Girls today we will going to our senior practice room". Said Miss Qri. Miss Qri is one our trainer. She teach about dance step.

"I am in trouble. Ottokae". Eunjung mumbling alone.

"It's fun. We will meet Got7,Exo,Infinite,2PM,2AM and also SNSD". Shout Jiwon to all the trainee. They all really exited.

"Lets star our tour. Okay this is Exo practice room. Look at their dance. If have that confidence, i think you can avoid your nervous on stage". Qri bring them to look all of their senior.

"Qri noona,Ahh aneyong noona,Aneyong girls". Said Junho and other 2PM members also with him.

"Aneyong guys. They all your junior". Qri pointed The trainee to 2PM members.

"Aneyong Oppa". All of trainee speak at the same time while Eunjung hide behind Jiyeon and Jiwon.

"Nickhun oppa, you are so kyeopta". Jiyeon suddenly speak to Nickhun.

"Khamsahamida, you also kyeopta.....?". Nickhun want to called Her by name.

"I am Jiyeon. I come with my sister Eunjung".Jiyeon introduced herself and her sister.

Nickhun suddenly stop to smile when he saw Eunjung. "Guys lets go, our meeting will start in 5 minutes". Said Nickhun to her friends.

Eunjung feel sad when Nickhun don't want to see her face. "Look Jiyeon,what are you doing? ".

"Eonnie, mianhee. i just want you to meet her but seems like he hate you". Said Jiyeon.

"Of course he hate me. You just want he hate me more". Said Eunjung in anger.

*****

Nickhun meet Yoona at cafe. "Why don't you tell me about Eunjung? Why she become a trainee so sudden?".

"Oppa, mianhee. Eunjung ask me to keep it as a secret from you. She became a trainee because of her step sister. Oppa if you hate her, i think you should avoid her. She had tried so hard to forget you". Said Yoona.

"Well. I just forget about Eunjung in this 3 years but now all the memory about Eunjung come back after i saw her just now". Said Nickhun.

"Well Oppa do you still got some feeling for Eunjung?". Ask Yoona.

"I don't know. When we meet for the first time i thought that just a sympathy. She help me when i ask her to but after we meet again, i feel like i just meet what i want in my life". Nickhun eyes become red.

"If Eunjung is your fate, don't worry because she will became yours". Smile Yoona.

******

Jiyeon and Myungsoo become more close. They always together although Myungsoo always busy with his schedule. Eunjung can't against their relationship because she know what jiyeon really want when she come to Korea. She want to meet her boyfriend. Eunjung and Nickhun always meet and pretending like they don't know each other.

Trainee will pairing with their senior for upcoming showcase. Their company want to choose 5 from 10 trainee to make their first debut on stage. For another 5 trainee will debut next year. They can't choose their senior but company will choose for them.

"Eunjung eonnie who will be your partner?" Ask Jiyeon.

"I don't know yet". Said Eunjung.

Suddenly miss Qri come. "Okay girls now i will announced who will be your partner for our showcase. Jiwon will be pairing with Chansung 2PM, Jiyeon with Junho 2PM and lastly Eunjung with Nickhun also 2PM".

"What?,Eonnie why we got 2PM? ". Ask Eunjung.

"Other group has a packed schedule that time and only 2PM got some time. Okay, after this class end, go and find your own partner. Arasso".

"Arasso Eonnie". Reply them together.

"Haish, that person. He really want me to kill him. Nickhun you really want to make me crazy. haish".Shout Nickhun in her dorm.

SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN? JUST WAIT..