Part 9

**Japan**

Eunjung and her mother had arrived in Japan. Eunjung well received by her step father and sister. She will going to school with her step Sister. Eunjung really happy but she still miss Nickhun. Eunjung step sister's name is Park Jiyeon. She is so cute. Eunjung and Jiyeon got some similarities. Jiyeon said she got a boyfriend in Korea. They know each other from sosial network. Jiyeon never meet her sosial network boyfriend but she like him.

"Eunjung Eonnie, you are so cute. You know i never had a sister and now i had you as my sister. I am so happy". Jiyeon hug Eunjung.

"Jiyeon you also so cute. From now on you are my sister forever". Eunjung kiss Jiyeon forehead.

"Eeonni, after we finished our school here, i want go to Korea. I really want to stay there. So, i can meet my boyfriend. I really curious about his face.hahah". Jiyeon really want to meet her boyfriend.

"Eonnie,do you have a boyfriends?". Ask Jiyeon.

"Maybe just one side love". Said Eunjung.

***Korea***

Nickhun P.O.V

After a month Eunjung in Japan, Nickhun just have a courage to open Eunjung's letter.

{" Oppa. mianhee, i must go with my mother. She is the only treasure i have. She has changed. I can't see your happiness with Tiffany, that's why i must go. You must said that i was cruel right? but it's one of the reason i left Korea. I give back to you this picture. I want to deleted all about you in my mind. please forget me".} Nickhun cry when he read the letter.

"How can i forget you? You take my heart with you". Nickhun cry again.

3 Years Later

Jiyeon P.O.V

"Finally, tomorrow we can go to Korea.Thanks to you Eonnie, Papa give as permission to staying in Korea for a while. I can't wait to see my boyfriend. I want to see his face. I hope he is good looking like his voice". Smile Jiyeon.

"I want to meet my best friend at Korea. I miss her". Eunjung holds Yoona picture.

"Yoona, i want to meet her also. She is great. I want to see her in person. I just watch her in TV. hihi" Jiyeon become more excited.

**Korea**

Eunjung P.O.V

Eunjung and Jiyeon just arrived at their new house in Korea. Her step father buy them a house.

"Lets clean first". Said Eunjung.

"Eonnie, i am tired. Give me some rest". Jiyeon run toward her room.

"Fine, i just do it alone". Sigh Eunjung.

**BBM Entertainment **

Yoona P.O.V

SNSD and 2PM members is having a lunch together at their practice room.

"Yoona, come with us tonight". Ask Taecyeon.

" Where?". Ask Yoona.

"Our apartment. Soyeon noona birthday party".

"Sorry, i cant. i got a plans tonight. My friend just arrived here and i want meet her". Yoona try to reject the offer.

"Your friend? Girl or Boy?". Ask Taecyeon curious.

"A girl". Smile Yoona and she looked at Nickhun.

**Eunjung House**

Eunjung P.O.V

Yoona come to Eunjung house and she really happy to see her best friend. "Eunjung, you never change. Just like the old you". Smile Yoona.

"You are so beautiful Yoona. let me kiss you.muaahh" Eunjung kiss Yoona cheek.

"Eauuu.. disgusting". Yoona wiped her cheek.

"Yoona Eonnie". Jiyeon hug Yoona.

"Yoona, she is my Sister. Her name is Jiyeon". Eunjung introduced Jiyeon to Yoona.

"Aneyong Jiyeon. Eunjung, you said they are from Japan. How Jiyeon speak Korean so fluent?". Yoona so curious.

"Ahh. Jiyeon born in Korea. Her parents also Korea but she 10 years old they moves to Japan". Explain Eunjung to Yoona.

"Ahh. like that". Smile Yoona.

"Thanks for coming. I am so sorry, i don't have time to cook for you. Jiyeon just sleep today and i have to clean all of this alone. haishh". Sigh Eunjung.

" I just tired". Jiyeon hide behind Yoona.

"Whatever". Eunjung make Annoying face.

"Today is Soyeon birthday, Taecyeon oppa ask me to join them but i refuse because i want to meet you. You don't want to meet Nickhun oppa? He has changed. He become more cold. Nickhun oppa and Tiffany brake up 3 months after you going to Japan".

"It's my fault". Eunjung feel so worried about Nickhun.

"Yoona please don't tell him that i moved here". Said Eunjung.

"Arasso". Smile Yoona.

"Eonnie ppali, Eonnieeee pppali". Shout Jiyeon from her room.

Yoona and Eunjung runs to Jiyeon room. "Why?"

"My boyfriend sent his picture but i can't believe that he is my real boyfriend". Jiyeon shocked and show the picture to Eunjung.

"Yoona, its Myungsoo right? he is trainee before right? 3 years ago he become trainee under our company and now he is one of popular idol in Korea". Yoona nod to Eunjung.

"He ask me to meet him tomorrow at your company. He asked me to wait at cafe".Jiyeon voice sound excited.

"I don't want to go there. i want to rest. Eunjung want to avoid Nickhun.

"Yoona eonnie please". Jiyeon beg for help.

"Arasso. Tomorrow i bring you to him". Smile Yoona.

"Khamsahamidaa Eonnie". Jiyeon shout happily.