Part 4

Eunjung P.O.V

"Why i should meet him again? And now he will stay in the same apartment with me. ottoke Eunjung. Haishh".. Sigh Eunjung.

Eunjung was busy to clean their room. Sometimes Eunjung will clean the boys room because they will not do it. Suddenly 2PM member just come back from their office.

"Eunjung take Nickhun stuff and bring it to my room". Wooyoung give Eunjung the bag.

"Arasso". Eunjung just do it.

"It's okay, i will do by myself". Said Nickhun try to help Eunjung.

"Gwenchana, it's my job. I am not only an assistant but also their maid." Smile Eunjung.

"Yes, she is". Junsu teased Eunjung and smile.

Nickhun just looking at Eunjung. Eunjung was busy at home. She is the one that must prepared their stuff. Eunjung is the person who will do anything for money.

Next Day...

Eunjung just wake up and she quickly get ready for wake the boys. Soyeon rarely come home because she was busy at office.

"Oppa wake up, wake up, wake up. Go to shower and wear the clothes that i just hang it infront your locker. Wake up now.." Shout Eunjung to Chansung,Taecyeon and Junsu.

Now Eunjung going to other room." Wake up oppa, Junho oppa, Wooyoung oppa.How i will wake Nickhun? i really can't touch him. haishh" Sigh Eunjung.

Finally Junho,and Wooyoung go to shower and left Eunjung with sleepy Nickhun. "Nickhun opppa..oppa.. wake uuup"

Suddenly Nickhun holding Eunjung's hand and he smile at Eunjung. Eunjung feel shocked and she really can't see that smile. The smile that make Eunjung fall in love with him.

"I already woke up when you come to wake them up. i just want you wake me up" Smile Nickhun and touch Eunjung cheek.

Eunjung run to her room and quickly close the door. Her face become red and hotter.

"What should i do?" Eunjung feel nervous.

It's been a month since Nickhun become their new family. Eunjung is really afraid to faced Nickhun. Nickhun always teased her.

"Boys today we will meet Girls Generation for photoshoot" Said Soyeon.

"Yes" The Boys shout together except Nickhun because he don't know them much.

"Girls Generation?" Ask Nickhun.

"Yes, there are pretty. Maybe you will get someone to be your lover. hihi" Chansung teased Nickhun.

Nickhun secretly looked at Eunjung but she don't show any expression such as jealous.

"Eunjung prepared their stuff and bring them to car. And Boys go in the car." Ask Soyeon.

"Yes miss" All of them said together and make Soyeon smile.

**Photoshoot

2PM and Girls Generation meets each other. They greet and smile. The girls then looked at Nickhun and then smile.

"So, You are Nickhun from Thailand. You are really cute" Smile Jessica.

Nickhun just smile awkwardly. Eunjung comes toward them and give their outfit for photoshoot.

"Guys please change your outfit now" Said Eunjung.

"Eunjung-shii, you never changes. You always wear the same outfit. so outdated". Said Tiffany.

"Don't bother her. Eunjung can't wear like us because she will do a heavy work". Yoona try to help Eunjung.

" Yahh, i know Eunjung is your best friend but we are your teammates. You can't back up her. girls let's get ready". Said Jessica.

"Eunjung mianhee, i got to go" Said Yoona.

"Arasso. Gwenchana Yoona. I never hate them" Smile Eunjung.

Yoona and Eunjung is a best friend since high school before Eunjung quit. Mark also one of their best friend.

"Eunjung do you think Yoona will like me?". Said Taecyeon.

"Ahhhh, i don't know oppa. You must tell her your feelings first." smile Eunjung.

The director calls them to get ready. " Everyone get ready now".

Eunjung fix their shirt. Eunjung suddenly go to Nickhun and fixes his shirt's collar. Eunjung smile at him and suddenly she feel really nervous.

"Khamsahamida". Smile Nickhun. Eunjung just smile akwardly.

Tiffany always want to be Nickhun's partner and try to flirt with him. Eunjung really feel mad but she pretend like she don't care.

"Why should you holds Nickhun's hand? haish" mumbled Eunjung.

Finally their photoshoot finished. Suddenly Mark comes to meet Eunjung.

" Hi, Eunjung" Smile Mark.

"Mark, wait for a second" Said Eunjung.

"Why are you here Mark? Ask Yoona.

"I got meeting here, i saw Eunjung so i come". Mark Explakn to Yoona.

"Haahahaha. I just teased you". Smile Yoona.

"mianhee, i am late. Since we are together, why don't we hang out today.Eunjung you don't have anything to do right after this?". Said Yoona.

"Ahhh, yes i am totally free. But i want to tell Soyeon unnie about it. Wait here for awhile". smile Eunjung.

"Eonnie, i want to hang out with my friends today since our photoshoot already finished. Can i?". Ask Eunjung.

" Okay you can go". Smile Soyeon.

Nickhun saw Eunjung,Mark and Yoona walk toward his car. Mark and Eunjung seems so close. Nickhun feels jealous at them.

**2PM Apartment **

Nickhun can't sleep because she know Eunjung didn't come home yet. He decided to wait for her. After 2 Hours waiting, Eunjung finally comes home.

"Where are you go?" Nickhun seems angry.

"You don't have to know. You should sleep, tomorrow you will leave for China". Ask Eunjung.

"Please don't hurt my heart again". Said Nickhun weakly.

"I don't understand, please lets me go upstair. i want to prepared your stuff for tomorrow". Eunjung runs toward upstair.

What will happen next? wait for my update guys.. hihi