Part 8

Eunjung P.O.V

"Ham Eun Jung". Someone called Eunjung.

"Omma?". Eunjung feel shocked and she really happy.

"Yes. Omma is here. I am so sorry Eunjung. I leaves you for money. Omma remaried and now i want to bring you to staying with me in Japan. You will happy there, i will sent you to school and we will build a new family. I hope you agree". Eunjung really miss her mother but she can't accept the offers.

"Omma, give me time to think about it". Said Eunjung.

"Arasso, omma will back to Japan next week. I really hope you can follow me". Eunjung mother really hope Eunjung will go with her.

********

"Yoona, i think i should stay with my mother. She is the only family i have. I really want to go to school. My mother said that she had a step daughter that same age with me". Said Eunjung.

"it's up to you. As a friend i will support you with all of my heart". Said Yoona.

**2PM Apartment**

"Are you sure Eunjung?". Ask Soyeon.

"Yes Eonnie. Next week i will follow my mother to Japan.

"okay but don't forget us. Arasso?". Said Soyeon.

"Arasso Eonnie". Smile Eunjung.

*****

"Junho where is Eunjung?". Ask Nickhun.

"Eunjung don't live here anymore. She resigned 2 Days ago. This Saturday she will go to Japan with her mother". Explain Junho to Nickhun.

" Mother? Japan?". Nickhun Shocked.

"Yes. Her mother comes from Japan. Eunjung will staying there with her mother". Said Junho.

"Is WooYoung know?". Ask Nickhun.

"They just brake up 2 weeks ago. WooYoung hyung fall in love with our new trainee". Explain Junho.

"Why i don't know anything?". Ask Nickhun with angry face.

"You rarely staying with us". Said Junho.

*****

Eunjung P.O.V

"Omma, your husband and his daughter know about me?". Ask Eunjung.

"Of course. They asked me to bring you there". Eunjung Mother smile and kiss her daughter forehead.

Suddenly Nickhun saw Eunjung at Mall and he suddenly drag Eunjung to hidden place. Eunjung and her mother were shocked. Nickhun covered his face with cap because he don't want people saw him.

Nickhun P.O.V

"it's hurt. Oppa,Nickhun Oppa". Eunjung talk in slow voice

"Why? Why you don't tell me everything?" Shout Nickhun.

"Everything?". Eunjung got confuse.

"About your mother,about Japan and about broke up with Wooyoung?". Nickhun's face really red because of angry.

"I am not important to you. You were happy with Tiffany and i don't want to get involved with you anymore". Eunjung run toward her mother and left Nickhun there.

******

Today Eunjung will go to Japan. Only Yoona and Soyeon sent her to airport. 2PM members were busy with their practice.

"Eunjung don't forget to call me". Yoona cry and hug Eunjung.

"Take Care Eunjung." Said Soyeon.

"Eonnie give this to Nickhun oppa." Smile Eunjung.

Soyeon take the letter and nod.

"Okay you two also take care. i love you guys. Good bye."