Part 6

Eunjung P.O.V

Wooyoung is always looking at Eunjung and smile. Eunjung suddenly feel akward. After their concert has finished they going back to Hotel. All of them really tired, so Soyeon ask their boss to give them extra one day for them having fun in China.

"Tomorrow lets go to beach, i want to swimming, and i want too see a bikini girl. hahaaha.Eunjung and Soyeon noona also can wear bikini right. hahaahaha". Said Chansung with dirty mind.

"I don't want". Shout Eunjung.

"Why".Reply Chansung.

"She don't have a nice body to wear that". Said Nickhun with cold expression.

"Yahh, i can't swim". Said Eunjung and hits Nickhun's head.

"Yah, its hurt". Finally Eunjung and Nickhun start to fight again.

"I can teach you how to swimming". Suddenly, Wooyoung comes toward Eunjung and kiss her cheek.

All of them seems shocked. Eunjung face become so red like an apple and Nickhun really jealous.

"woahhh, since when you like Eunjung?". Ask Soyeon to Wooyoung.

"I don't know but i thinks she is cute". Wink Wooyoung to Eunjung. Eunjung remain silent.

"i teach you swim tomorrow". Wooyoung messing Eunjung hair.

"ahhh, i want to go shopping with soyeon eonnie". Eunjung go to Soyeon and force her agree.

"Yes, we will go to shopping and you guys can go to swimming". Said Soyeon.

"Then i will go with you". Said Wooyoung.

"You can't, it's only for girl, if you go and your fans see you with me it will become a gossip". Eunjung try to avoid Wooyoung.

"it's fine, my fans will know it too. i will tell them about you". Smile Wooyoung.

"No, you can't" Shout Eunjung. Suddenly Junho said "Wooyoung hyung, give Eunjung some space. if you really like her you must give her time to think about it".

"Luckily Junho help me". Sigh Eunjung.

********

2PM members start to having a conversations about Eunjung.

"Why you change your type of girl suddenly? You said you like a girl like jessica but you said you like Eunjung just now". Said Junsu to Wooyoung.

"I also don't know, at first i try to ignore that feeling but i think she is too honest. She suddenly dumb, and i saw that so cute". Smile Wooyoung.

Nickhun try to sleep but he can't. He always remembered about wooyoung kiss Eunjung. His heart really hurt.

******

Eunjung also can't sleep. Eunjung call her best friend Yoona. " Yoona are you sleep already? "

Yoona: not yet. why?

Eunjung : Yoona, i want to tell you something.

Yoona: What?

Eunjung: Wooyoung oppa said he like me and he kiss me. what should i do?

Yoona: What? is Mark know about it?

Eunjung: Not yet. Don't tell him. If he know, i will dead.

Yoona: Eunjung, you are so lucky. Mark is the hottest boy

in our school like you and now wooyoung of 2PM like you too.

Eunjung: i don't know why they can love me.

Yoona : You are kind and cute.. You and Mark become a couple for almost one year but why he don't want to announce it to media yet?

Eunjung : Because i don't want. are you crazy? You know his fans will going crazy. But i think Wooyoung will tell media that he like me. He really will do as he said.

Yoona: So. I think you must inform to Mark.

Eunjung : i don't have any courage. i want to sleep now.

Yoona: Arasso. good night.

Yoona and Eunjung stop their conversation.

**Tomorrow Morning**

"Okay guys, today you can do your own activities but please come back to hotel early bacause tomorrow morning we will fly to Korea. Arasso?" Said Soyeon.

"Arasso Noona" The Boys answer it together.

"Nickhun you don't go with them?" Ask Soyeon.

"Ahh, No". Nickhun just keep silent after that.

"Nickhun, come with us". ask Soyeon and drag Nickhun with her.

"Mianhee guys, i can't go with you. i want to meet our management at restaurant. Nickhun please accompany Eunjung". Soyeon got a phone calls earlier.

"Arasso". Smile Nickhun.

"Do you like Wooyoung? " Suddenly Nickhun ask Eunjung.

"No". i just like Wooyoung oppa as a brother but he...." Eunjung can't finished her words when Nickhun suddenly kiss her lips.

Eunjung just stand there without do anything. luckily they still in hotel and no one sees that kiss.

"Mianhee. I love you and i can't stop to love you" Said Nickhun with serious face.

"I want to sleep, i don't want to hang out". Eunjung runs towars her room.

"Eunjung please listen to me, i know i am wrong" Nickhun knock Eunjung room.

Eunjung don't want to hear anymore. She then sleep till tomorrow morning.

**Airport**

Now they will depart to Korea. Eunjung and Nickhun seems really awkward. Eunjung still can't believe that two guys kiss her in China.he really going crazy like this. If Mark know, Nickhun and Wooyoung will be dead.