Part 5

**Airport**

2PM,Soyeon and Eunjung will go to china today for 2PM concert live in China. Eunjung is really exited when she can go to China. Nickhun just smile when he look Eunjung happy. "Soyeon unnie, when we arrived there can we go to shopping? Said Eunjung excitedly.

"Arasso, we don't arrived yet so please keep quit" Said Soyeon.

Eunjung sit beside windows and Nickhun sit besides her. she shocked when she see Nickhun sit besides her. "Noona, why don't you sit beside me?" Eunjung try to avoid Nickhun.

"Just sit there, Nickhun said he want sit beside you so i give him that place". said Soyeon.

"Why you always bother me? it's so annoying you know?". Eunjung angry at Nickhun.

"Why? i know you like it". Nickhun wink at Eunjung and smile.

All of them sleep in the flight but Eunjung can't sleep. she feel uneasy because Nickhun sleeping on her shoulder.

They finally arrived. Eunjung kick Nickhun leg to wake him up.

"Auchh, yaahh. it's so hurt". groan Nickhun.

"Serve your right" laugh Eunjung.

"You wait there, i will kick you butt" Nickhun chase Eunjung.

Suddenly Nickhun stops there and look at a woman with a man laugh happily.

"Oppa. why?" ask Eunjung.

"Its Victoria"Reply Nickhun shortly.

"Victoria? your ex-girlfriend?" Ask Eunjung.

"Yes" . Said Nickhun weakly.

"Lets go there". Eunjung drag Nickhun near Victoria.

"Wait, i don't want to gooooo". Nickhun angry at Eunjung.

"Dear, look your hair look terrible". Smile Eujung and fixes Nickhun's hair infront Victoria.

Nickhun shocked but he smile lightly. Eunjung just want to make Victoria saw them and she want revenge for Nickhun.

"Nickhun-shi, it's you?". Smile Victoria (speak in Thai)

"Yes, I am but who are you?". Nickhun and Victoria speak in Thai and Eunjung curious about their conversation.

"Sorry, do you know my husband(Speak in English)". Lied Eunjung.

Nickhun seems shocked toward Eunjung words but he like it.

"Honey, lets go". Nickhun holds Eunjung's hand and she smile. They left Victoria and her husband.

"wait, stop holds my hand". Eunjung runs toward the other 2PM members.

"Where did you guys go? We can't find you anywhere". Soyeon really angry just now.

"Nickhun oppa lost her way so i go to find him". Lied Eunjung.After that, they going towards their hotel. Suddenly Nickhun hits Eunjung head.

"Yahhhh, it's hurt". groans Eunjung.

"Its your punishment. You make me as an excuse". Smile Nickhun.

"I help you just now". Eunjung really angry.

"I know you love me". Nickhun whispered to Eunjung.

"No" reply Eunjung and she run away from Nickhun and suddenly she falls on the floor. All 2PM members saw that scene and they laugh so hard. Their fans is waiting for them outside the Airport.

"Eunjung please take their bag and bring it into car" . Order Soyeon while 2PM members is busy with their fans.

"Lately i think you and Nickhun hyung seems so close. Do You like him? ". Ask Wooyoung to Eunjung.

"No". shout Eunjung.

"If you don't like him, it's great because i love you". whispered Wooyoung.

Eunjung shocked for Wooyoung words.

"That's was so crazy, why he like me so sudden?". Said Eunjung to herself.