Part 13

Nickhun P.O.V

"I saw Eunjung there, wait. It's really her. She try to run from me". Nickhun run toward Eunjung and hit her head like Nickhun always do when he angry at Eunjung.

"Yahh. It's hurt". Eunjung kicked Nickhun's leg and run again but she was slipped at the wet floor.

"Eunjung follow me now". Nickhun help Eunjung to stand and he drag Eunjung to the practice room.

"Are you really don't want to debut? Are you really want to failed? Are you really want to leave me again?". Nickhun ask Eunjung with many questions.

"Yes. For all your question, my answer is yes. Are you satisfied now? So,please stop holds my hand like this". Eunjung going back to her dorm but she stopped whe Nickhun ask her another question.

"You really want to leaves me again? When we meet, i was really happy but you always left me alone". Nickhun started to tears.

"I will get married with someone that i really love. Next week i will going back to Japan". Eunjung run towards his dorm.

*******

After their showcase is finished Eunjung going back to Japan and manage her step father company. Her father really angry at Jiyeon because she don't tell them the true reasons why she go to Korea. Her father can't do anything since it was Jiyeon dream.

Korea:

Nickhun got a phone calls from his mother. His Father was sick and he must going back to Thailand immediately.

Thailand:

Nickhun arrived at her hometown. "Is papa alright mama(Speak in Thai)?". Ask Nickhun worriedly.

"He is alright. He want to meet you.You can go to her room". Nickhun walk to his father's room.

"Papa. You want to see me?". Nickhun going to his father bed.

"Yes. I wany to ask you something. I hope you can do it. It's my last wish before i died". Her father make a serious face.

"What is that?". Nickhun curious.

"I want you to get married with someone that i choose for you. She is nice girl and she love you so much". Nickhun's father really hope that he will agree.

"If it's will make you happy, i agree to accept this marriage plans". Nickhun forced himself to agree since Eunjung also will married with someone else.

Korea

After a week in Thailand, Nickhun going back to Korea. He announced the marriage at press conference. They all become shocked but its his decision so they can't say no.

"Are you really want to get married? How about Eunjung?" Yoona really can't it.

"Yes, i am. Eunjung said that she will get married too. She tell me before she going to Japan. It's my father wish. I can't ignore my father".

"Well i hope you are happy". Smile Yoona.

**Who Will Be Nickhun's wife?

**Next Chapter will be the last Chapter.

**I will update new Story so soon.