Part 2

Nickhun finally find the solution to continue with his marriage plans. He finally calls Eunjung to meet.
"Why did you call me?" Ask Eunjung shortly.
"Well, can we get married tomorrow before you leave Thailand"? Ask Nickhun straight forward.
"Are you crazy? How can we get married if we just one day know each other? "Eunjung really mad at Nickhun.
"Please, just a contract marriage. I can't embarrass my parents in front my uncle,aunty and my cousins. Please help me. I promise after that marriage I will let you go and you can hate me. I will pay you." Said Nickhun with serious face.

"Well let me think about it first. You say will pay me? Okay. I can help you but if we accidently meet again, I want you to pretend that you don't know me. Arasso?" Smile Eunjung.
"Okay, only my family and you know about this pretend marriage. We just make the simple ceremony. " Said Nickhun with smile that make Eunjung melting.

Nickhun and Eunjung plans is now completely success. Eunjung will back to Korea after her holiday is finished. Eunjung feel really sad to leave Nickhun although they just know for 2 or 3 days. After Eunjung leave to Korea, Nickhun tell his aunty, uncle, cousin that he and Eunjung was divorced and they were shocked about that news. Nickhun feel lonely after that.

******KOREA******

Eunjung POV
After back from Thailand, Eunjung feel like she leaves something there. Her heart still can't forget Nickhun.
"Eunjung, you can't think about him anymore. Maybe now he meets someone better than you. Now you must focus on your job. You must save your money to pay your bills, house and so on. That is more important. I think I should find a new job that can give me a place to stay for free. I can't afford to pay my house every month." Eunjung talk to herself.

"Do your work. It's not a time for day dreaming miss Eunjung. What if boss sees you like this? You just back from Thailand and now your mind still at there? Eunjung is something happen at Thailand?" Ask Boram curiously.
"Unnie... Nothing happen there. I just think to find a new job. I really can't work here. You know our boss, Miss Kim is so fierce." Said Eunjung.
"I know." Reply Boram shortly.

Eunjung work at Star's Café as a cashier. She works there since she was 15 years old. She lied her bos about her true age, because under age can't work there. Luckily her boss doesn't check ID.

Someone come to her workplace to buy a food, which someone is Mark from got7 and he is Eunjung's friend since high school.
"Eunjung-shii?" Ask Mark.

"Mark-shii? Wah, you look so great." Smile Eunjung.
"yeah. Khamsahamida Eunjung. So, here you are. After you leave school, I never meet you again. What time you finish your work? I want to meet you." Ask Mark.
"Ohh, in one hour. You can wait me here if you want." Said Eunjung.

After Eunjung finish her work, she meets Mark and they go to eat.
"Hi Mark, sorry I am late." Eunjung apologize to Mark.
"gwenchana" Smile Mark
"Why did you want to meet me?" Ask Eunjung.
"Nothing, just to meet you as a friend" Said Mark.
"Mark, I heard you become a singer and you has a group right? The group name.... hummm... hummmm" Eunjung try to remember the group name.
"it's Got 7" Smile Mark.
"Mianhee, I rarely watch tv. So I don't know much about that." Smile Eunjung.
"Ohh, it's okay." Said Mark.

"Mark, did you know where I can find a job? I think I want to find a new job." Said Eunjung

"Ohh, I think I can help you. This is my company card. You can go this address or call this number. I heard they want to find an assistant to help them. But maybe this job will make you tired a bit." Said Mark.
"Ohh, khamsahamida. I don't care about that. As long as I can work and get money. Hihi." Smile Eunjung at Mark.
"Mianhee, Eunjung. This is my number. You can call me anytime. I have to go. See you again." Said Mark.

Eunjung finally go to that address and she got the job. She will start work at there as soon as possible.