Part 10

Jiyeon P.O.V

"Khamsahamida Yoona eonnie". Jiyeon feel happy when Yoona agree to bring her to BBM Entertainment.

"It's okay since you are Eunjung's sister. hihi". Said Yoona.

"Eonnie it's that 2PM Oppa?". Jiyeon pointed to 2PM.

"Yes. There are 2PM". Yoona noded.

"Woahh there are so handsome. Nickhun oppa so cute. Why Eunjung eonnie reject his love?". Ask Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon love is something we can't force". Said Yoona.

Suddenly Myungsoo come. "Jiyeon?"

"Myungsoo Oppa?". Smile Jiyeon.

"yes". They staring at each other for a while and suddenly Yoona stop them."Ehemm. Sorry. I got to go. Myungsoo take care of my friend's sister and sent her home aftee this.

"Arasso noona. Jiyeon lets me bring you to meet my boss. I already tell him about you". Said Myungsoo.

"Wait,Jiyeon do you want to be trainee? Your sister know about this? Ask Yoona.

"Not yet. Eonnie,please don't tell her yet. She never agree if she know".

"But". Yoona words stop there.

"Please. After i know that my boyfriend was Myungsoo so ask him to introdduce me to your boss. I really want to be a singer but my father don't give me a permission to do that'. Said Jiyeon.

"Arasso. But if your sister angry at you don't said that i don't give you an advise". Said Yoona.

"Arasso eonnie". Jiyeon smile.

******

Eunjung P.O.V

"Where are you Jiyeon? Why your phone is off. It's already 12 A.M. I am so worried". Mumbling Eunjung alone.

Suddenly Jiyeon come back home. "Jiyeon why are you late? You always like this. You never want to listen to me. You just make as your maid not as your sister". Eunjung really angry.

"Enough. You always be nice infront of everyone. My father love you more than me after you come in our life. I just make a decision, i want to be a trainee at BBM Entertainment. My boyfriends help me to get a place as trainee there. I wont stay with you anymore, don't tell my father. I just come to take my stuff". Said Jiyeon and she quickly bring her bag.

"Jiyeon, mianhee. don't go. dont leave me alone. what i will say to your father if he call me. please Jiyeon". Eunjung cry and holds Jiyeon hands.

"Mianhee eonnie, i just want to catch my dream. Don't worry, i will come here again. please let me get what i want". Jiyeon hug Eunjung.

**BBM Entertainment**

Yoona P.O.V

"Jiyeon, you are too much. why you leave your sister alone?" Ask Yoona.

"Eonnie, i don't leave her, i just want to be like you.My father never agree if i tell him so i just used Eunjung eonnie to get my father permission". Said Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon, Eunjung love you so much. She come here because of you. And now you leave her". Yoona really angry.

"i never leave her. i will visit her every week" Jiyeon seems serious with her words.

Suddenly Myungsoo come near them.

"Jiyeon lets go. All the trainee should go to practice room" Said Myungsoo.

"Arasso Oppa. Yoona eonnie i got to go". Jiyeon left yoona and go with Myungsoo.

*****

Eunjung P.O.V

"i can't let Jiyeon alone there, i should go to BBM Entertainment once again although i will meet Nickhun. I don't care. Papa asked me to take care of Jiyeon. Jiyeon don't worry, Eonnie will protect you". Eunjung went to BBM Entertainment and register as a trainee after she pass the audition.

"Eonnie? Why are you here?" Ask Jiyeon curiously.

"I am a trainee too". Smile Eunjung.

"hah?You said that you?" said JIyeon.

"I want to protect you, my only sister". Eunjung hug her sister.

"Haha, yes. That's my Eonnie". Smile Jiyeon.