Part 12

**2PM Practice Room**

Nickhun P.O.V

After Nickhun heard that they will pairing with their junior in trainee showcase,he suddenly remembered Eunjung. He quickly tell the management to pairing with Eunjung. He want to see Eunjung face become red again. Lately Nickhun like to peeked Eunjung from her practice room.

Suddenly Eunjung come at Nickhun practice room. "I hate you, i hate you and i really hate you. I want change my partner". Eunjung start to hit Nickhun chest.

"I don't want. All of them got their own partner. You are my partner and we will start our practice tomorrow morning at 7a.m and we will start with jogging around the han river. This is your schedule and good bye Eunjung". Nickhun suddenly kiss Eunjung cheek and make Eunjung blushing.

"Yahhh, why you kiss me. Give back my kiss haishhh". Eunjung shout then Nickhun turn back and kiss Eunjung lips. Eunjung shocked and she don't move for awhile.

"I give back your kiss". Nickhun smile and wink at Eunjung while his hand messing Eunjung hair. "I miss you". Eunjung run toward her dorm. Eunjung start to cry and she can't believe what Nickhun just say. "I miss you". That words keep playing in Eunjung head.

******

7 A.M at Han River

Eunjung was waiting for Nickhun. Nickhun want they start their practice with joging. "Where is he? I never wake up this early and because of him i must wake up too early. He keep call me to wake me up and now he don't arrive yet. I want to sleep for awhile". Eunjung quickly sleep on chair near the river.

Suddenly Nickhun arrive and he saw a sleepy head at there. He start to laugh. "Haha, you never changed. That's why i love you so much". Eunjung finally wake up and she shocked when she saw Nickhun besides her. Eunjung falls from the chair and Nickhun start to laugh so hard.

"Why are you late?". Eunjung start to cover line.

"lets start". Nickhun left Eunjung behind.

"I am so tired. Oppa why we just do this today? We must practice our vokal not jogging here". Eunjung stop from jogging and Nickhun quickly drag Eunjung to run again.

"if you stop here, i will kiss you". Eunjung runs after heard Nickhun's words. Nickhun just smile when he saw Eunjung cute action.

****************

Nickhun P.O.V

10 A.M at BBM Entertainment:

Nickhun and Eunjung take a rest after finished their workout. Nickhun smile when he saw Eunjung is sleeping with her mouth open. "She really like to sleep. Hahaha." Nickhun talk in her mind.

After 1 hour,Eunjung wake up from her sleep and saw Nickhun sleep at her shoulder and she scream.Nickhun was shocked and suddenly he cover Eunjung mouth with his hand. "Yahh, you want me became deaf? my ear got buzzing because of you".

"Serve Your Right. Who say you can sleep at my shoulder?"Eunjung shout again.

"Haishhh, we have to practice but you just sleep. wake up and back to your dorm. We meet again here at 3.00 PM". Said Nickhun and Eunjung back to her dorm.

******

Eunjung arrived at her dorm and she saw Jiyeon and Jiwon were watching TV. "Eonnie,why are you looked so tired?". Jiyeon ask Eunjung because she saw Eunjung face become pale.

"I don't get enough sleep and this morning i wake up early because of that stupid guy want me to workout. haishh. Am i fat? I just healthy. I want to sleep for awhile. Wake me up at 2P.M because i had to practice again". Eunjung really tired and quickly go to sleep.

"Again? i think, Nickhun oppa really want to use this opportunity to make you stay with him 24 hours". Laugh jiyeon

3.00 P.M:

"Jiyeon? Did you wake Eunjung?". Ask Jiyeon.

"I already did it but she don't want to wake up. haishh. Jiwon Eonnie, we are late". Jiyeon and Jiwon going to their practice.

****

Nickhun P.O.V

"Now already 3.30 PM,where is this kid go. haishh". Sigh Nickhun.

Nickhun saw Jiyeon and Jiwon at Cafe. "Jiyeon, where is your Eonnie?". Ask Nickhun.

"Ahhh.. Opaa mianhee, she still sleeping at our dorm. I already wake her up for 20 Times but she don't want. Maybe she really tired". Nickhun then going back to his apartment with angry face.

*******

6.00 PM:

Eunjung P.O.V

Eunjung just wake up from sleep. She looked at her phone. She scream and make Jiwon and jiyeon go to her bed."Eonnie. Why?" Ask Jiyeon.

"it's 6PM? haish. Nickhun will kill me after this". Sigh Eunjung.

"Nickhun oppa seems really angry this evening". Said Jiwon.

"Chincaa? Tomorrow i meet him.. i want to sleep again". Eunjung going to sleep again.

"Eunjung, you shoul call him". Shout Jiwon.

"I don't want. If he angry at me, i don't care". Eunjung sound so tired.

*****

Tomorrow Morning at 10 A.M.

Nickhun P.O.V

"Hyung why did your face look so angry?". Ask Chansung

"His lover don't come since yesterday for practice". Junsu teased Nickhun.

"Whatever,if she come today i will smash her head. If she don't come to practice i can't sign her report book. Her marks for this showcase also include this practice marks". Nickhun angry.

"I heard from Jiyeon that Eunjung just become a trainee because of Jiyeon. She don't want to be an idol. I think she really want to fail for this showcase". Said Wooyoung.

Nickhun know something is not right. Eunjung really don't want to debut. She just come for her sister.

********

It's been 3 days Eunjung don't go to practice. She just sleep,eating and watching Tv at her dorm. She never pick up Nickhun's calls. "I will leaves Jiyeon here after she debut. I will going back to Japan and manage my step father's company. I want to work there. I will take all responsibility about Jiyeon when her father know about Jiyeon become a singer". Eunjung mumbling alone in her dorm.

Eunjung finally going to cafe after her food is running out. "I am so hugry. I become more fat after 3 days sleep and eating non stop.Haha. Wait it's him. I must run".

*How About this chapter?*

*I will update soon*