How they found you

rewritten 7/16/18

Captain America-

Steve walked down the streets of Manhattan New York. It was a rainy and cold evening, he continued walking deep in thought as he looked around at all the technology that was around him .He walked past a alley way as he past there was a faint sound in the alley. He stopped and looked into the alley slowly walking closer the noise becoming more clear , it was a infant sobbing .

he followed the crying to a cardboard box were a little bundle was laying on a baby blue blanket sobbing and reaching for the sky . Steve quickly lifted the baby out of the box gently holding her close to his chest bouncing her, he looked around to see if he could find anyone "Hello? Is anyone missing a baby ?" he called trying to wrap her in his jacket so he could keep her warm .

when he didn't hear anyone replied to his question he decided to take you with him , he really didn't want to leave you at a orphanage or in the foster system "well looks like I'm going to take care of you " he said calmly and softly careful not to scare you.

To his surprise you stopped crying for a bit just looking at Steve with tears on your cheek . Steve gently wiped your tears with his thumb smiling softly "I guess we have to come up with a name for you " he said softly making you babble and coo happily

He hummed walking down the street towards his apartment "how about iris ?" he asked looking down at the baby . she made a upset grunt making him laugh "okay, okay . um oh I know (y/n) ?" he asked and smiled when the baby giggled happily

He smiled holding you closer "alright (y/n) it is "he said gently rocking you as he walked to his apartment .

Hawkeye-

Clint Barton was on a mission in Budapest when he crashed into a apartment. He had his bow up and arrow ready to fly as he looked around frantically ,Once he knew the area was safe he put his bow down. He limped into the bathroom to see if he could find anything to cover up the wound on his leg, but all he found was a dead couple laying on the floor hand in each others the scary part was who ever killed the couple put a 7 mouth baby on the mans chest the poor thing was crying their heart out.

He quickly went over picking you up holding you close to his chest and began rocking you "Hey shh it's alright don't cry" he hushed bouncing you gently. slowly you began to quiet down relaxing into his arms.

, he heard voices in the apartment next door making him curse quietly, he wrapped you in a blanket he found and made a sling like thing to hold you close to him so he wouldn't drop you when he made a escape .

Before he left he saw There was a note on the floor. he picked it up and began to read it 'please take care of our (y/n) if we should be found dead take care of her please don't tell her about us raise her as one of your own please, she is our own child and would hate for her to fall into the same fate as us.'

Clint sighed and looked down at the sleeping child now cuddled into his chest . He couldn't help but smiled softly "well I will grant your parents wish let's go home " he whispered and snuck out of the building and off the block he went back to his safe house after making sure no one followed him.

While he was sneaking around he was thinking how he was going to raise you when he can barely take care of himself let alone a infant and what would happen if you would run away and not even he could find you , shaking his head he looked back down at you and smiled softly "Don't worry I will take good care of you (y/n). Daddy.....daddy promises "he whispered going into the house trying to think of a way to explain how he found you to his partner.

Ironman-

Tony was in his lab working on one of his Ironman suit, trying to work out some bugs in the software he had been working for over 12 hours on it not sure what was happening to make it go haywire , he was blasting ACDC like normal when suddenly Jarvis turned off his music