irondad spiderson

it wont hurt any less

"Tony, Tony wake up! "a voice pulled him quickly out of sleep ,Tony sat up a quickly looking at his alarm clock searing a bit seeing it was only 8 in the morning he had went to bed around 6 due to working overtime on a new idea he had

He looked around to see who was waking him up after only two hours of sleep. On his right sat his wife Pepper who was wearing a worried look that she wore whenever he was out on an Avengers mission. "Pep, what's wrong? who's in a fight now? Do I have to go help? "He asked trying to hide a yawn behind his hand the best he could but failed.

Pepper shook her head softly gently taking his hand into hers looking down at them "no , nothing like that , But Tony i think something is wrong with Peter. "she said softly slowly raising her gaze to his.

That grabbed his attention waking him up fully, he sat up more frowning "What happened to Pete? Is he hurt." He asked ready to jump up and run to the young man.

"He's fine but he has gone bed early for the past couple night a hour before curfew, he stays out of the house all day long and was day dreaming at breakfast and his cheeks are flushed I think he has a fever ." She sighed her eyes full of worry. "I tried to talk to him but he only avoids my question and walked to his room.do you think his nightmares are back?"

Tony sighed softly , Peter had moved to the compound little over six months ago when his aunt May died in a car crash on her way to work the officers said she was killed on in packed by a armed vehicle that was trying to get away from the police ,when he got the call from Peter it was about three in the morning , he was about to scold the kid for being up past curfew on a school night but he felt the world stop listening the kid , no his kid sob over the phone telling him the bad news, it broke his heart once Pepper heard what happened there was no hesitation , Tony went to get Peter and Pepper called a lawyer to talk about adoption papers for peter.

Since that day he had both Pepper and Tony wrapped around his finger more Tony then Pepper but he wouldn't admit it ,when he was hurt or scared he would go to Tony after hours or sometimes days of holding it in, but if tony wasn't available he would talk to Pepper , it was a perfect family unit that worked for them , and Tony wouldn't change it for anything .

"Pep , he's a 15 year old he's probably having mood swings" he shrugged laying down on the bed closing his eyes

Pepper was silent , tony cracked on eye opened peeking at her , he winced when he saw her giving him that 'I'm serious and you better take this serious' look

Sighing softly, he slowly got out of the comfortable bed slowly standing up. He grabbed a dirty pair of jeans as well as a ACDC shirt, he put them on before turning back to Pepper giving her a serious look "I'll go check on him but I'm going back to bed if he seems fine" he mumbled tiredly yawning again. He stretched making his back pop and crack making him feel older then he really was

Pepper smiled going over to him kissing him gently on the lips as a thank you "thank you if you need anything I'll be in the kitchen making you some breakfast so you can eat it later." She smiled walking to the kitchen.

He smiled softly he started walked down the hall way slowly his smile was replaced with a frown as he watched Peter from a door , he was sat by the window in his room he was looking out watching Steve, Sam and Bucky returning from their jog ,Tony had a feeling something was wrong but he couldn't put a finger on it . slowly he walked over to Toby grabbing the desk chair to sit next to him "Hey kiddo, what's going on?" he asked

Peter jumped a bit he was too deep in thought to relies his spider sense going off saying someone was next to him or in the room. "Oh, Mister Stark, what brings you here into my room , this early?" he asked awkwardly looking at the clock seeing it was only 8 in the morning .