Pietro - Skylar

"How did it even get to this? Why didn't i let Wanda come help me out heck why didn't I ask her at all !  " Pietro asked mental cursing himself , slowly moving towards a closet hiding in it closing the door . 

He pushed himself against the wall in a small room trying to stay hidden in the dark trying to think , he was currently rethinking his life choices . Wishing he had some back up for this dangerous mission . 

He was surrounded with no back up to be found and no way to contact anyone, but by what some may say he was over reacting others would say he was reacting correctly. suddenly there was banging on the door and some low quiet whispering  his heart rate picked up trying to remember how he had gotten into this current situation.

Suddenly the door swung open and three figures stood in front of him the light from behind them made them just look like shadows . His mind then flashed back to his this whole ordeal started .

Earlier that day 

"Daddy please! i always stay at their house can they please stay here ." whined Skylar Pietro's 13 year old daughter  . she was about 5'4 with pale skin and shoulder lighten white hair with beautiful mint green eyes

they were currently walking up the stairs of their apparementd complex  towards their apartment. He had just gotten off a mission as well as picked Skylar up from school he rubbed the back of his neck in deep red  need of a  shower and a long nap 

"Sky , I just got back I'm to tired "he sighed finally reaching the apartment .  He opened the door sighing softly and  went into the his bed room slowly walking towards his bed followed by his daughter . 

She huffed sitting on the bed glaring at him "You say that ever time i ask , just once ,can i have a sleep over?" She asked giving him her begging eyes .

He bit his lip having to stay strong on his decision , he was just to tired to deal with other kids by himself . "No Skylar and that's final." He said as he began to unpack and get dirty clothes into the hamper .

"Please." She whispered going over to him hugging his arm tightly , she smiffked slightly letting her eyes water Purching her lips into a slight pout .

He turned away trying hard not to give in but when he felt a tear fall onto his arm he gave a long sigh "Okay, okay you can have a friend over "he said looking at her. "But no Horror movies and you guys have to stay quiet because I'm tired"

"Two and you have a deal " She grinned wiping her eyes giving him a big grin that melted his heart.

He nodded to the agreement and chuckled when he watched her cheer in victory and run into the living room .  "In going to regret this I'm sure. "He said continuing to unpack.

He listened as Skylar yelled excitedly over the phone telling her friends that they get to spend the night and they could hang out and get pizza .

Once he was finished unpacking he walked out to the living room seeing sky sitting on the couch texting her friends. 

"Sky I'm gonna shower okay ?"He asked leaning in the door frame . He chuckled when she waved her hand at him showing she heard him .

He shook his head walking back to his room grabbing sweat pants and a white long sleeve shirt.  He walked yo the bathroom closing the door getting ready for the shower he has been needing .

Later around 6 O'clock that same night Skylar was locked in her bedroom with her two best friends with Pizza and soda laughing and having a good ol time .

Pietro on the other hand wasn't. He sat in his room trying hard to fall asleep but sadly he could because he could still hear the girls being loud and laughing .

"Hey Skylar  , Alyssa did you know that Carson and Hayden are staying at Jason's tonight?" Skylars friend Cyd said trying to be quiet but not trying hard enough .

"What! No way we should totally prank call him." Sky's other friend Alyssa squealed

He sighed softly rolling in the bed closing his eyes letting out a sigh in relief as he began to doze off.

When he opened his eyes again he was now staring at mint green eyes no doubt Skylars . He slowly sat up "what's no sky?" He asked tiredly

She grinned "sorry to wake you daddy , go back to sleep"she said as her two friends just giggled

He frowned sitting up more looking at the clock he frowned more seeing it was 11 at night "what are you three doing in here?its 11" He asked looking at the three of them , he could see things in there hand but he coukdnt figure out what. 

They quickly put their hands behind there backs just smiling at him "nothing "they said at the same time . The smile they gave him makw him Extreamly nerves .

He frowned looking at them . He sighed standing up stretching .  He moved past them stepping on something on the floor , I looked down slowly lifting my foot , nail polish , pink nail polish. 

He turned around to see the girls grinning evilly at him slowly they stood up holding their hands where he could see them . Makeup lots and lots of make up were in their hands .

"Daddy can we do your Makeup?" Skylar asked coming closer to him .

He shook his head "no way "As soon as he said they they ran at him so pietro ran

Present time

Pietro looked up the girls sighing . He thought of his option he could tell them no again and go back to bed ,  but then he woukd wake up with the stuff coated on his face .Or he could say yes and get it over with quickly so he could go back to bed .

"Daddy , please we will let you please let us do your Makeup! " Skylar begged giving him her pouty look .

Pietro stood dusting himself off looking back to them "Okay ,  but do not put to much on ,  put things I can wash off then after bed time! Got it?"

The three nodded excitedly. Skylar and Cdy grabbed his hands and pulled him into the living room were they began to put makeup and nail polish . 

They ended up staying awake till 3 in the morning ,  around 8 Wanda came to check up on them to see if they survive the night .

When she walked in she couldn't help but smile seeing the three girls asleep on the living room floor with a huge blanket wrapped around them and Pietro on the couch fast asleep .  He had a bunch of makeup all over his face and his hair was put up into many pig tails .

She smiled taking alot of pictures to use as black mail. Then she went back to her own apartment with a grin on her face excited to see what her brother would say about her black mail photos . 

((This part was requested by SkylarRoseButler sorry it isn't that long ))