Anime you make them watch

Captain America-  Hetalia , mainly because its kinda  based off of history. he hated it at first till three episodes in and he was hooked you could already tell how his favorite character was just by what you two had for dinner that night. you  had burgers ((please were are my hetalia fans?))

Hawkeye-  Polar Bear Cafe. both you and your dad found it am musing that the animals could talk and were able to get jobs. your dad found it extremely amusing that the animals even worked at a zoo.

Ironman-  My hero Academia. you both liked the whole hero school thing and the idea of people having quirks , thought you both like different characters and argue about who's the best . you like Todoroki while your dad likes Lida lets just say you two argued about them so much Pepper almost banned anime from the house.

 Black widow-  Yuri on ice , two words  Viktor Nikiforov 

Thor-   Noragami because there are gods in it.  you tried to convince him that Yato was real he believed you for a few weeks till your mom made you tell him he wasnt

Pietro- How to keep a mummy its cute and funny just how you two like your animes.

 Wanda-  my love story ,its so sweet of how a guy should treat a girl and slowly how their relation ship evals into something amazing .

Spider-Man-  Sweetness and lightning  , it reminds you about your relation ship like the father in the show he has to raise you alone (with aunt may) and has to work as well as go to school, the only think is you dont act like the girl on the anime because you don't talk much. 

Hulk-   Ouran highschool host club, he doesnt get what its about but you love it so while you watch  it he just reads a book to make time go faster.

Bucky-   Attack of titans , you both mainly like it for the action and the story line. but the first time you watched it you had a really bad night mare and had to stay in his room for a while till they went away.

Doctor strange-  the Ancient magus' bride  you like it because of all the different magical creatures and stories behind them , while your dad finds the magic rather interesting.  

Agent Coulson-  Haikyu , its Volleyball and team parents what more would you possibly want ? 

Loki-   Free! iwatobi swim team , the swimming and how dramatic they make it amazed your father . you just enjoyed it because of the swim , story and because of Haru addiction to swimming and mackerel .

Sam Wilson-  Say i love you , no matter how many times he complains about it being too lovey dove , it draws him back in making him feel more and more interested were their relationship was going. 

Wolverine-  Tokyo ghoul , he had to be honest at first it creeped him out , the fact that ghouls  eating people fighting and some even eating other ghouls, but by episode 5 he loved watching it with you , he even wrote on the calendar for you  when episodes came on and when the new season was out.

Dead pool- Angels of Death , whats better then gore, a building of psychopaths  and a girl who wants to die . in the words of your dad "best anime ever."