Thor (day 13 )

(Age 13)

Thor looked in the mirror at his short hair , he sighed softly turning off the light going back to the living room were you and Jane sat watching a movie .

You looked up and smiled widely "hi dad! What are you doing?" You asked moving closer to Jane so he could sit with you .

He gave you a soft smile and sat down "nothing I was just...cleaning the bathroom "he said putting a arm around around you . 

"Again?You said that a hour agao"Jane noted looking at Thor frowning

"Yeah , you've said that all day today "you whined

"Oh I'm sorry ." He said looking at you with a sigh " I've actually been looking at my hair,  hoping it would change back "

You and Jane both gave him confused looks then looked back at Thor seeing his sad expression .

Youhugged him tightly "daddy you are the mighty Thor! No matter if your hair is long it short !" You said kissing his cheek and hugged him "and we love you no matter what "

Thor smiled softly kissing your head and James cheek aye , I am and I love you both no matter what " h3 smiled softly "you my child are right.  I am the mighty Thor with or without long hair "

You smiled happily , you looked at Jane happily "yes and mom says your her knight in shining armor "

Jane laughed softly nodding "yes he is ,"she smiled softly running her fingers throw Thors hair

The rest of the night you three shared boxes of pop tarts and watched movies or listened to Thor telling you of his glorious battles .