Spiderman (day 16)

(Age 2 )

Peter held you in his arms smiling softly it wass about midnight he had finally gotta you to fall asleep after a long day of Christmas shopping and getting lost at the mall with Aunt May, you were pretty much tired.
Peter had just gotten back from a Christmas Dance with Gwen. When he arrived he was suprised that you were wide awake playing with toys. now he was currintly stuck in your crib holding you.
He looked down at your sleeping form smiling softly. he gently moved the blanket over you making sure you were warm.
You rubbed your eye's sleepily moving close to him putting your hand on his shoulder.
He smiled picking up his phone texting Gwen.

P: guess who is spending the night in a awesome crib.
G: What?
P: I'm stuck in (Y/N) crib, but thats fine i can still watch the snow
G: Awe, good luck Pete, your own.

Peter sighed laying his head back listing to your soft snore's. thinking about your first Christmas with him.
The next thing he knew it was morning and you were sitting on his chest playing on his phone.
He smiled feeling really stiff from the night in a crampt area"Hey (Y/N), having fun?" he asked
You nodded slowly laying next to him smiling excitedly.
He kissed your cheek smiling "Let's go get some pancake's" He said slowly getting out of the crib stiffly. then picked you up.
Together you both went down stair's and ate as many pancake's as you could.