(A/n i need to get this off my chest)

Dear Bullies ,

Rember me? The little fat kid in your class. The one who never brushed her hair or never got straight A's ? Or the one you decided to bully because I was the easy target . Well guess what . I'm grown, I'm almost 17  I'm a amazing photographer and writer! . I've got a amazing relationship with God and my family now. 

Do you remember when you threatened to bash my face in when I was trying to be friendly ? Or that time you screamed in my ear now making he hard of hearing?  Oh how about the time you decided to call me Transgender in front of a bunch of kindergarteners because I had shoet hair and sounded like a man ?

Do you remember that?  Did you know that I came home every day with anxiety. Did you know I Feared school  because I was so terrified that you would make fun of me ? Oh I bet you didn't know I thought of suicide since the age of 11 ? I bet you didn't know that ?

I bet you didn't know I couldn't read because I had a thing called dyslexia that caused me to see things in spirals and shapes that it made hard to learn and read, I bet you Didn't  know I had a while heck of alot of stuff happening at homewith a bunch of my family dying and   stress of dyslexia and Homework.

I bet you didn't know that I had a bully at my church who made fun of me every time I was there calling me unspirital ? I bet you didn't know that .

Did you know I tired going to the school counselor about it but all she did was invite you and I to her girls group so we can be 'friends' and  avoid the problem of bullying.

Did you know I spent 8 hours at school and 9 at home on school work ? Or that I had to bring it to church because I'd never get it done before I left? 

I am letting you now Now bully I am done with your crap!  You don't know the heck I've been through in my life ! You don't know any of it , well I guess you do because your apart of it ! I am telling you I am not your door mat anymore.  I am not your practical joke any longer .

I am Kenna a 17 year old writer, photographer and child of God ! You do not defined me any longer!  Goodbye to you . You no longer hurt me . I forgive you for what ever you have done in the past . Form here on out I forgive you . In the bible it says 

Get rid of all bitterness, passion, and anger. No more shouting or insults, no more hateful feelings of any sort. Instead, be kind and tender-hearted to one another, and forgive one another, as God has forgiven you through Christ. (Ephesians 4:31-32)

So that  what I am doing right now I am getting rid of my bitterness,  passion and anger.  I'm don't holding onto it all its doing is making the wounds grow deeper and making my heart turn black and die . I am praying for each and everyone of you . Praying that you find your way to God . Praying you find your spouse and your happy . Praying for good health and praying that you are okay . And that no one had hurt you ever . I pray that in Jesus name !
                                       Sincerely Kenna

Hey everyone . Its me . I just wanted to put this up . Ive been thinking alot about my experiences with being bullied and it hurts me to this day about it , I wanted to write them a letter . They may not see it but I just wants to get it off my chest.

I have been bullied from a young age . Ive been threatened I've been physically and mentally beaten down by bullies and myself .

When I was 13 I messaged my old  youtheader and Pastor  and said I wanted to commit suicide my youthleaders came and talked to me . They told my parent's  I only said it because I wanted attention . Now me me ask you if you are bullied depressed and have anxiety would you want to die because you wanted attention ? No no you wouldn't

Years later when I was 11 I was homeschool let me tell you it was the best thing that has ever happened to me (thanks mom and dad !) I let my walls down and opened up more I was 11 and couldn't read at a 3rd grade level .

But now I am 17 and can read higher then college students maybe not as fast but still . My 4th year  of homeschool I had someone make fun of my spelling it horrified me I didn't  know what to do.  So me and my mom prayed . I am happy to report me and that person are friends

Learn from my mistakes guys . You will meet horrible people but with God those people will leave you alone I love every one and I'll see you Tommorow with another post 😘