Ironman - Toby

Your in what now ?

Tony was woken up by a worried looking Pepper. He frowned sitting up a bit looking at his alarm clock sewing it was only 8 in the morning he had went to bed around 6 . "Pep, what's wrong ?"He asked trying to hid a yawn behind his hand . 

Peper sat next to hin "Tony i think something is wrong with Toby. He went to bed early for the past couple night , stays out of the house all day long and was day dreaming at breakfast and his cheeks are flushed I think he has a fever ." She said looking at him her eyes full of worry.  "I tried to talk to him but he only avoids my question and walked to his room."

Tony sighed wondering why their son wouldnt talk to Pepper he was basically a Mama's boy and only talked to her when he was sick or had something on his mind that he knew Tony couldn't help him with .

slowly getting out of the bed slowly standing up.  He grabbed a dirty pair of jeans and put them on "I'll be back to go back to bed " he mumbled tiredlt yawning again . He stretched making his back pop and crack making him feel older then he really was

Pepper smiled going over to him kissing him gently on the lips as a thank you "thank you , I'll go make you some breakfast so you can eat it later ." She smiled walking to the kitchen .

He smiled and walked down the hall way slowly his smile was replaced with a frown as he watched his 17 year old son Toby from a distance seeing his son sat by the window in his room at Avenger tower . he was looking out watching couples and families walk around central park , he had a feeling something was wrong but he couldn't put a finger on it . slowly he walked over to Toby grabbing the desk chair to sit next to him "Hey bud , whats going on ?" he asked 

Toby jumped a bit not expecting his dad to be next to him or in the room."Oh, hey dad what brings you here into my room , this early?" he asked awkwardly looking at the clock seeing it was only 8 in the morning . 

"just checking on you , Pep you went to bed early last night and was day dreaming , not to mention you arnt home all day and go to bed early and she said your face was flushed so she thinks you have a fever, so she wanted me to make sure you don't have a fever." he said softly watching his son closely trying to see if his son would lie or tell the truth 

 Toby's face slowly turn a shade of pink before turning towards the window again.  "yeah , i'm totally fine , just thinking ." he said shrugging his head shot towards the bed hearing his phone ding with a text message .

he looked at Tony then back to the phone before he could get up to grab it tony had already jumped up grabbing it "Dad ! this is against my human rights !" he said running over trying to take the phone .

Tony just smirked holding it above his head grinning evilly  "why what are you hiding ? A secret lover ?" He laughed seeing Toby's face go bright red when he said lover .

"N-no , I don't just give it to me please "he begged looking at his dad praying he wouldn't look at his message. 

Tony sighed giving him the phone knowing he needed his son to trust him before he was able to learn what he was hiding .  "Fine here you go, i guess ill just go back to the Lab and work on some suits"he said making it sound like Toby hurt his feelings by not talking to him 

he took it and held it in his hands giving his dad a serious look . He then sighed sitting on the bed "dad come back " he replied hanging his head down in shame starting to feel guilt and worry bubble up into him . He turned his phone on and went on something before turning it off .

Tony smirked then hid it with a frown as he walked over to his son sitting next to him putting a hand on his shoulder. 

He stayed quiet looking at the phone in his hands, slowly looking up at Tony "swear you won't tell mom. You know how she gets when she finds something out she just keeps asking questions  " He gulped looking a little afraid . "I really don't want to talk to her about this , last time I did i was given 'The Talk ' and she didn't leave it at that nope she went on and gave me the Girl and boy differences talk as well and I know when I tell her she will do it again so please don't '