doctor strange (day 19)

(age 6)

 You looked out the window sighing softly watching the snow fall onto the ground. you saw kids you watched kids run around playing in the snow with their friends or parents.

you sighed again looking down at your leg which had a green cast on it .you had fallen down the stairs the day before and Broke your ankle .

Steven looked over at you sadly wishing you would do something other then sit there. a idea suddenly hit him. he smiled softly slowly walking over to you . "(y/n) are you okay ?" he asked softly kneeling next to you

you shook your head no looking at him "no, my leg hurts and I really want to play on the snow " you said sadly laying your head on the arm rest .

he nodded gently picking you up . he held you in his arms sitting in the chair you were in . he placed you on his lap"I'm sorry (y/n) , how about we do something fun? I made some treat sfor us ."he said softly

you snuggled into in shaking your head "no I am to sad " you pouted looking up at him giving  you sad eyes .

"even for snow ice cream ?" he asked . it was a tradition that once fresh snow falls you get a big bowl and make ice cream out of it , he started that tradition the first Christmas you where with him.

your eyes  light up hearing the word ice cream . you shook your head "maybe some ice cream but I wont smile " you said still trying to keep pouting

he chuckled taking you into the kitchen . once there he got two bowls from the freezer that had the ice cream in it . he set you down in a chair and gave you a bowl .

you ate your ice cream happily forgetting about you no smiling rule. you started to smile talking to Steven about all the gossip that goes on in 2nd grade .

Steven smiled listening to you talk . the rest of the night you two talked ate ice cream and watched movies .