Swear #1

Devilish Origin

Swear #1

-

"Ow! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" A silver haired male snapped, frowning deeply and looking back at whoever he had bumped into on the street.

"Hah?" A female with flaming red hair in a low ponytail turned and glared at him with her equally red coloured eyes. She initially had a neutral expression, but the moment he opened his mouth she got agitated. "You're the one who bumped into me, bucko. You should take your own advice."

The silver haired boy, Hidan, frowned deeper and a low growl emitted from his throat.

"See ya." The girl turned back around when he didn't say a word and walked off.

Hidan, on the other hand, couldn't take her attitude and raced after her, grabbing her by the upper arm. The next instant, Hidan's back was on the ground and he was staring up at the girl with wide magenta eyes.

"What do you want?" She pulled back her foot that had previously been used to trip him and stood there with her hands on her hips.

"You...!" Hidan pushed himself off the ground and angrily shook his fist at her, "Who are youto act all high and mighty, huh?!"

The 12 year old girl sighed tiredly and pressed a finger onto Hidan's forehead, in which he slapped her hand away roughly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He shouted.

"Who exactly are you anyway? You're the one who bumped into me first, so you should be the one apologizing." The red haired girl shook her head, "I guess kids don't have manners after all."

"I'M 8! DON'T MOCK ME!" Hidan screeched.

The girl covered her ears. "Yeah, yeah, and you're still a kid."

"I'L KILL YOU!"

"Try again in a century, kid."

"MY NAME IS HIDAN!"

"Oh, hi Hidan. It's nice to meet you, I'm Kumori."

"I'll beat the hell out of you, Kumori...!" Hidan pointed at her rudely. "YOU WILL REGRET THIS!" Hidan ran off after, leaving the red head to chuckle at his behaviour.

"He's not a cute kid at all."