☙32❧

"What?!"

I jumped up, stepping away from her as Aunt Penny sighed, her shoulders sulking. She shook her head, grumbling that this was getting more and more complicated with everything that she revealed. After taking another deep breath, and frowning at her hands resting in her lap, my aunt looked up at me with the frown still on her face. She then told me about the last month of my mother's pregnancy; nine months after having threatened Alpha Dennison and his family to stay away from her and Jim forever.

"As i mentioned that your mother could sense things through touch, she had been alone at home when she had been rethinking about that specific day. She recalled to me that she didn't know why but Emeel had been thinking about it---about her decision if she should have let that Were child live even after seeing who he was to become. That's when she felt you kicking so excitedly. She kept telling me that the longer she had concentrated on the one year old boy she met, the more that her unborn daughter inside her was responding."

My brows furrowed, and though she must have seen my confusion, Aunt Penny went on.

"And so she placed her hands on her stomach to try and calm you down, but the moment she did so, Emeel saw a woman staring back at her who she said she knew was you just from what she could sense through the touch."

Aunt Penny paused, glancing at Auric as she told me, "That's when she saw the werewolf in her vision. A man who looked similar to Alpha Dennison but with eyes so gray it was impossible to not know that this man was the son she saw months before."

I looked at Auric with a lowered brow and he glanced in my direction too.

"But what about the part that makes me turn him... evil?" I whispered that last part.

There was a bit of silence before Aunt Penny started up again. Her eyes flicked up to me, her face stone cold.

"The part when you become a Hunter."

My eyes widened, stepping back and looked at Auric who growled at my aunt again, curling his fists at his sides.

"You've got shit for brains, lady, if you think I'll ever let her become a Hunter."

Aunt Penny jumped up, snapping back, "Why do you think I was trying to keep her away from the likes of you then?! Why do you think that I had been trying to keep her out of the Supernatural world?!"

She turned to me, frowning, "it's because Emeel wanted to make sure that you never met Auric Dennison and set the vision in motion! But what Emeel didn't realize was that her husband had gone behind her back and made a promise with the father of the very Alpha-to-be!"

She looked at Alpha Dennison, narrowing her eyes that had it not been for Jim asking of the Alpha to protect Thea if anything should have happened to him and Emeel, then I would have still remained ignorant to the idea of Werewolves as my mother wanted in order to protect the Werewolf child she had met that particular day.

"Emeel wanted to prevent them from ever meeting to make sure that her daughter remained normal, as well as your son!"

I blinked, looking at Alpha Dennison look down at his wife as she was silently letting tears roll down her face. The Alpha shook his head, frowning at my aunt that I wasn't a Hunter and so there wasn't anything to worry about. That perhaps with my mother having tried to change the vision by keeping me and Auric separated worked and changed the vision altogether.

"You forget the part, Alpha, where fuckin' Pritchet's bitch-wife gave my niece the Hunter serum. It's already worked through her veins, making her uncontrollable of it. She is halfway to where Pritchet wants her! All he needs is to have her in his hands and to brainwash her to killing your kind!"