First Day!

The car ride had been a bit awkward at first, but soon they were talking and laughing. Louis sure liked to talk. Niall laughed whenever Liam touched his little feet from his seat at the front, and Harry was a bit quiet. Of course, he didn't really like cars. He got dizzy, and, after all, he'd been in a car accident before.

At the store, they lost it. They started off by going to the toy store, to get them interested. They didn't have any toys yet, but their families had promised to buy lots of presents for them the first time they saw them, so they'd have time to be spoiled.

"Alright, you can choose three things from this store. Go look guys!" Louis almost ran towards the cars and football section, followed by a giggly Niall who could barely keep up. Zayn followed them, trying not to lose them already. They had their eyes glued on everything they passed. Louis stopped in front of a big box that had some goalie gloves and a football.

"You want that, Lou?" Zayn asked, holding Niall's hand so he wouldn't get lost. Niall had already a stuffed bunny in his hand.

"It's okay" he said, and kept walking

"No, Lou, that's okay, we'll get it, see?" he said, grabbing the box and putting it in the cart. Louis looked uneasy.

"Really?" he asked, and Zayn smiled wide. "You still have two more things to choose, bud."

"But you don't have to buy me toys. Toys are for little kids." Louis answered, not really sure of himself.

"Lou, everyone likes toys. You're six, bud. Look at that one, it says ages 6-12. Do you think it would say that if twelve year olds weren't allowed to play?"

Louis shrugged with a small smile, now a little bit more confident.

"Thank you Zayn" Louis whispered.

Liam stayed back with Harry, who watched his two brothers run away towards the boys stuff

Liam stayed back with Harry, who watched his two brothers run away towards the boys stuff. Harry looked to his right. There was a big wall of pink things, dolls and girl toys. He wanted them so bad, he'd never had a doll for himself. But he didn't want to make Liam mad, so he followed Louis. Liam grabbed his hand to make him stop.