Holiday! (3)

Louis, Niall and Harry were asleep in the car. They looked as cute and adorable as alway. Harry and Niall both sat in big car seats, and had their dummies in their mouths. Niall was hugging his stuffed bunny, and Harry his doll. Louis was leaning on Harry's seat, the best angle for him to rest his head. They all looked peaceful.

They were driving back to Orlando from Port Orange. The kids had enjoyed three wonderful days at the beach and the swimming pool. They got to play with their new toys and swim. Harry seemed as free as always. He played with his brothers and had the best time. Niall also had the time of his life. He jumped around and screamed in joy at everything. He absolutely loved the beach. Liam and Zayn didn't know if he'd ever been to the beach before, but he certainly enjoyed it. Louis seemed more relaxed. He hadn't had a nightmare yet, and he played with his brothers all the time. Although he was still reserved, Zayn and Liam could feel that he was almost completely opened up to them.

"Do you think we should contact Niall's birth parents?" Liam asked suddenly, after checking that the kids were asleep.

"What?!" Zayn whispered-yelled.

"When we adopted them, they told us that Niall's birth parents were teens who tried to raise him but couldn't do it, so after a few months they decided to give him up for adoption. Remember? They said that they were nice people, who only wanted the best for him. Do you think we should contact them? We have their numbers and emails in Niall's file." Liam explained.

"I don't know... I guess we should. I mean, we already agreed that we would show them their files when they turn 16... Maybe we should also talk to Niall's parents. I can't imagine what they feel." Zayn agreed.

"We should just give them our Instagram name. They'll be able to see Niall growing up." Liam proposed. Zayn took a while to answer, and then looked at his husband, who was driving. "Alright" he said. "But I'm not going to let them meet with Niall until he's at least 16" He added. Liam nodded to this.

"As soon as we arrive to England, I'll write an email."

******************************

To get the full Disney experience, they had booked a hotel really close to the park which was Disney themed. The three boys couldn't close their mouths in astonishment. They were looking from wall to wall in awe, looking at the drawings of Mickey that were present in all the walls. The receptionist had some Mickey ears on that Harry and Niall couldn't stop looking at.

"Hello!" She exclaimed. "Welcome to Disney World!! Where are you guys from?"

She was looking at the three kids, but Harry his his face in Zayn's leg, and Niall hadn't payed attention to the question, still looking at the Mickey ears.

"England" Louis answered politely. The girl smiled.

"Excellent! On what name are the reservations?"

"Payne-Malik" Zayn said, as he raised a really shy Harry and placed him on his hip. Harry hid his face in Zayn's neck. It was uncomfortable, because the three kids were wearing their backpacks, and Harry's was big. It was pink and had all of the Disney princesses printed on it.

"Oh my God, do you like princesses?" The girl asked. Harry turned his head shyly, and nodded.

"That's awesome, I love them too! And do you like Ariel?"

"Yes" Harry said, in a whisper.

"That's great! Because you have two connected rooms, and one of them is The Little Mermaid room!"

"Fwish too?" Niall asked. The girl laughed and nodded.

"Of course, lots of fish!" She gave the keys of the room to Liam and Zayn, and showed them where the elevators were. Zayn and Liam pushed the big suitcases, and soon the family was standing at the door that said "403".