Holiday! (1)

"I've got amazing news for you" Zayn said as he entered the kitchen, where Liam was waiting for him. Zayn had to present his new art collection in a gallery downtown, and Liam decided to stay with the kids for the night, although he normally would have gone with his husband. It was too late for the boys to go, and instead of calling a babysitter, they decided that Liam would stay home this time.

"Tell me, love" Liam smiled. Zayn couldn't stop smiling either.

"First I want to hear how your afternoon went. Did the boys behave?"

"You know they did. Niall talked a bit more and I got him to pee in the toilet before bath time. He was so happy, kept telling everyone he was already a big boy. Harry was also good, he tried to teach Niall some words during their bath, it was so cute. And Louis complained a bit about dinner, but I threatened him with timeout and he ate everything. Typical night. They're all asleep already. Now tell me, how was it?" Liam rambled. Zayn pecked his lips briefly before starting his story.

"Oh well, you know. Same old. Sold a piece for 18.000." He said vaguely. Liam slapped his mouth and opened his eyes.

"Eighteen thousand?!?!" He screamed. "That's amazing!! Who bought it?? Oh God, Zayn!!"

Zayn laughed and hugged Liam. "Some old rich Spanish collector. A very old woman. She told me she would be interested in buying more for a similar price if it features the boys. Isn't that amazing?"

"It is, oh my God." Liam breathed out.

"And I thought of something... How about he use half of the money to go on a trip? We can go to Florida. Spend a few days on the beach and then go to Disney World. The boys would love that. What do you think?" Zayn asked, both hands on Liam's neck. Liam smiled wide and kissed his husband.

"Yes, yes, please. That would be great!" Liam answered.

"Great. Let's buy the tickets right now" Zayn said.

They decided that they would leave in three days, because they needed to buy swimsuits for the boys, and a few more things that would be needed for the whole family. They needed passports for the boys, of course. They booked five plane tickets all together, in the middle row of the plane. It was an eighth hour trip, and they were a bit nervous about the three boys. It would definitely be hard for them to stay seated for so long. They had told them to take coloring books, pens, books and their iPad, which had games and movies.

When the day arrived, Zayn and Liam carried two huge suitcases, one with their clothes and one with the boys'. They were only staying for a week, but they needed to take lots of diapers and other necessities. Each boy had a backpack with toys and other things to entertain themselves during the flight.

The family of five left their suitcases. They had to wake up the boys at 5:30, so they were really sleepy. Zayn was carrying around an almost asleep Niall, and Harry could barely keep his eyes opened as he walked holding Liam's hand. Louis was a bit more animated, as he was really excited to go on a plane. He'd never been on one before, and neither had his brothers.

"Daddy, what now?" Louis asked.

"Now we have to put all of our bags inside that machine and walk under the metal detector so they can check if we have something dangerous with us." Liam explained as he took out of his backpack the five plane tickets and five passports.

"Why? We don't have anything dangerous" Louis asked again.

"I know, it's just in case."