Where's Niall?

This was a request by gingertail5

I hope you like it!! 😍

The three boys (Liam and Zayn too) were very upset when Christmas was over, and it was time to get back to the routine. But it wasn't all new and scary; Louis had a place in his small school, Harry loved his class and his teacher, and Niall enjoyed his time with Sophie and Karen.

Karen was a great grandmother, and she didn't want Sophie and Niall to get bored with her. She took them to the park almost every week, she cooked with them and taught all kind of things to the two little kids. They loved her a lot.

One particular day, Karen decided to take Niall and Sophie to the zoo.

The grandmother wrapped Niall and Sophie in their coats, since it was cold outside, and she buckled them in her car, all ready to go to the zoo and have a nice day. The two kids were very excited to go. Since Karen had brought up the idea, they hadn't stopped talking about it until she finally agreed. What she wanted was to wait until it was warmer outside, but Niall and Sophie wouldn't have that.

"Nana, how long?" Sophie asked, swaying her legs back and forth.

"Only ten minutes, love! Almost there!" Karen answered.

"Yay, wanna go to zoo!" Niall screamed, hugging his bunny. He wouldn't agree to leave Bunny on the couch, he wanted to take it with him to see the animals! "Nana, we gonna see elephants?"

"Of course, Niall!"

"And monkeys?" Sophie asked this time.

"Monkeys too, I'm sure." She said.

Karen parked close to the door. It wasn't a busy day at the park, so they didn't have to make a long line to buy the three tickets and get inside. Karen looked at the timetable for all the special shows, and the best places to eat. The two little kids jumped up and down, ready to go and explore everything. Finally, Karen decided she had everything under control, and held their hands, walking to the first animal.

"Look nana! A monkey!" Sophie giggled, pointing at the exhibit to their right. Niall ran after her, holding Karen's hand, anxious to see them too.

"Is like George!" He screamed, looking how they jumped and screamed at each other, and laughing. "Nana, Louis wikes monkey. Hawwy wikes George, bu' not the monkeys of Jungle Book." He told his grandmother. Karen smiled down at him.

They saw all the animals from the jungle in an hour, an hour of Karen chasing after two excited kids who were just too hyped and anxious to see everything and take pictures with every single animal. The woman thought that taking only two kids to the zoo was easy, no problem for her, but it turned out to be way harder than she expected. Niall and Sophie had different ideas about what they wanted to see and do, and they kept running away from her, too distracted by something to wait for the other two. By the time the dolphin show started, she already needed a break.

Karen bought a huge cotton candy for the two kids to share, and sat them down in the second row for the show, where the dolphins would be jumping like crazy, and most likely splashing them. Karen had a change of clothes for them anyway, because you never know what could happen with two three year olds on a day out. Since it was cold, and a school day, the only people watching the show with them were either schools, taking the kids on a field day, or other people like her, with very young children. As well as the typical tourists, with their huge cameras and sunglasses.