e i g h t

They both sat together in the small and quiet underrated cafe that was a few blocks away from where she lived. It did took her awhile to convince him to come so they could start working on something together.

"Do you want something to drink? It's my treat."

"I'm good."

"Okay then. But if you change your mind, the treat is still open."

She walked towards the counter and looked at the menu. The barista looked at her because she was too focused. Realizing that she was looking at the menu too long but then it hit her that she forgot her memo pads.

She was about to turn around to get her memo pads and pen but her things were already on the counter.

"Do I need to remind you again? Treat me to hot chocolate for that."

Writing his order down and also hers, she paid the amount and waited for the order to be done. Bring it back to their table, she noticed that Jongin had wrote something on her book.

Looking up to Jongin who was leaning back into the seat while his eyes were closed listening to music from his earpods. She curved up a small smile before reading what he wrote down.

The people may give us confidence but don't ever forget that the whole world we live in could be the biggest lie we could ever see.