t h i r t y e i g h t

It didn't took the teacher long for her to praise the both of them. She was a bit of the picky types but the entries the both did amazed her. If she were to find the work on a book shelve in a book store and have been told it was from a famous poet, oh boy would she believed it.

Their teacher was too immersed in reading to realized the two were getting awkward standing in the room with the other teachers giving out glances as if they had broken some rule. Jongin was at the verge of grabbing her hand and running outside but a few moments before he could do just that, the teacher spoke up.

"I guess my instinct was right to pair the both of you up. But I just need a few confirmations."

"What would that be?"

"Did she work on this all by herself and you just snatched off the credits from her or did you both worked on this together?"

The question made Jongin smile, he knew that would be the question he would be asked and the answer won't be the former. He turned to look at her and she looked back at him. Looking at her empty hands, he was sure she had left her things outside.

"We both worked on this together but I won't mind if you gave her more marks compared to mine. She helped me more than I helped her. I would say she gave me a lot of inspiration for this."

To be honest with you, she didn't give me inspiration. She is my inspiration. Maybe this is what they call love? Or maybe this could just be another play of the heart. But what I know right now, she means a lot to me.