| Special |

Since this fic got to 100k reads, which is a big thing for me. And this is my first ever time to get to this big of amount. I feel so fluttery, so this is a special chapter!

-------------

A date. Well, it does seem like it. He likes her and the same can be said for her. But even with the butterflies they sent to each other, neither of them made the move to confess.

Words of affection usually choked him, always stopping to make a lump in his throat.

Statements of endearment left uncompleted, scribbles to rid of what she wrote.

That's the usual, the things that would happen whenever they went out together. No matter if it was Jongin who would be asking, or her. They would always say yes to the idea of spending time together. Yet, the time spent, they only had small talks and enjoy their meals with a bubble of silence surrounding them.

But no one can really blame the two, they barely had any experience in love - well, in relationships that is - and how to convey their hearts into actions of fondness.

Ironic that they managed to wrote down their feelings for a school assessment. When it's time to express their emotions to each other, they do seem to be having more than just minor difficulties.

A huff left his mouth and he blinked a few times before breathing in deeply.

"Actually, I have something to tell you." He said after letting out the air he inhaled.

"What is it?"

"I know this isn't much, but well. How do I even put this into words?"

He scratched his head with a face plastered with confusion. It was the same expression to grow on her face, uncertain of what he will tell her.

"Can we walk around a bit first?" He stood up in a quick second gestured to walk along the path build in the park they were in. Her mouth craved up a smile that made his heart bloom, which obviously made him smile in return.

She nodded as an answer to his question and stood up next to him. His hand found its way to hers and he anxiously held her hand. Evident blush grew on their cheeks as they felt the warmth of each other.

Slowly, his feet began to move and hers followed, steps almost matching. Despite Jongin's steps being bigger than hers.

The walk was silent between the two of them. They just took in the sounds they could hear. They birds singing their own melody, people enjoying their time with joyous laughter, the brushing wind with whistles that could be a lullaby.

They didn't glance to each other throughout the walk. They only viewed their surroundings. How the flowers bloomed with absolute beauty, grass so green you just want to make it a daybed, the movement that seemed to never cease.

The voice inside of them somewhat echoed something similar.

Is this what they say as a date?

This feels like an actual date.

The walk ended when they circled the whole park and came back to the bench they sat before. Hands still tightly holding each other, they sat on the bench.

"I guess I took too much time to tell you this. I guess I was just anxious."

"Well, I was anxious. I didn't know why. My heart just seems to beat so fast whenever think of this. I hope you'll like it."

He was about to raise his other hand but stopped when he realized he forgot a little detail.

"I learnt this for you. I know what I'll do would be the long way of expressing what I am going to do. But I just felt it is right this way."

She smiled at his words and only shook her head at how silly he looked. He used his free hand to lightly tap her nose.

"Pay attention, pretty girl. I won't do a replay."

He lifted his hand as if he was going to do an oath and his hand falling into her sight as she shifted her view from his face to his hand.

He began to curl in a few of his fingers and stopped for a few seconds, before changing the position of his fingers and stopping again. He did so eight times, representing eight letters she signaled to her.

Expected for her to write a reply on her notepad, his thoughts were far from what he initially expected. Her hands wrapping him into a tight hung, it took his mind a short while to process what had happen before he hugged her back.

The senses at his back tingled and he made out the strokes she did with her finger. Strokes making up the same eight letters he signed to her.

They finally - well, officially confessed.

I L O V E Y O U

-------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also, thank you for reading this and giving it the love that it reached this far. I never thought I would experiencing this but here it is , 100k reads!

Thank you, loves!!
I hope this update was a nice one.

Love,
– Lily