e i g h t e e n

"Why are we here? I want to get home. Like why did I just stupidly followed you here?"

"Cause you are stupid."

"ㄱㅅㄱ"

"And you're too weak to get out of my grip."

"And the salty cocky Jongin is coming back."

"I'm just human but yeah, I prefer to keep my emotions to myself."

"I'm never going to understand someone like you."

Jongin didn't reply her and just stood up and went to get the drinks he ordered for the two of them. Somehow he managed to get her favorite drink just in a few seconds after she looked up to the menu.

Bringing their drinks to their table, he saw that she already had her eyepods plugged in and was concentrating to write something down in her notebook.

Looking direct towards the window, he was drawn into a sea of thoughts and it had induced some motivation into him.

Ignoring if she's thinking of what to write down, he took her notebook and pen away from her. He began to write down as if those would be his last words.

Tears. Droplets of water that fall from our eyes. Streaming down our cheeks and heating it up.

Tears could be the way to describe the feelings we could never say out loud.

Tears could also be an escape. An escape to a place where you could pour the sick emotions you've built up.

Tears are often said as precious but sadly the tears today are unsincered and some of them are even fake.

So, what tear did we shed just now?