t w e n t y o n e

She made her way battling through the sea of people with a handful of books she hugged tightly. For some reason school seemed to be hectic today and that wasn't out of the blue because it was sports week and obviously the whole school student body would be scattered around the whole school.

Being the petite girl she is, she was pushed away with ease and not to mention she didn't have the ability to cry out a soft "excuse me" was making things even harder. But still, she was determined to get to the library before it closes as it would only be open until lunchtime.

The universe works in a way we would never know and we can never tell what's going to come up next for us. Being unlucky today, she accidentally bumped into the so-called famous flower boy of the school.

Oh Sehun.

With the towering figure in front of her blocking her way, he looked at her with an expressionless face. Taking the books from her, he held them in his hands and flipped a few pages and looked into the content.

"What are you doing with all these, bookworm?"

He questioned her out loud that eventually caught the attention of everyone in the hall. She just stood there and looked up at her books. Reaching out to grab her books, Sehun moved to the side teasing her.

"Come on, speak up or I'm too dazzling that you're tongue-tied to talk to me?"

He said as he continued to tease her and everyone was having a good laugh seeing her struggle to get back her books.

"Just give her back her books."

A voice that was familiar to her ears were heard and she didn't have to turn to know who he was.

"Oh look, the boy who never listens. But what do we see here? He's trying to make others listen to him."

"I have no time to argue with a kid like you."

"Kid you say?"

"Oh wait, I mean ass."

"Take that back Jongin."

"Make me Sehun."

"You're stubborn aren't you?"

"Obviously."