t w e n t y t w o

"Kim Jongin, the famous arrogant head that never talks and also the one that never listens. Look at what he's doing now. Protecting the damsel in distressed."

"I assume you're the dragon I need to slay then?"

"Wow. You've turned more sarcastic than I thought."

"I've changed. People change."

"I thought you never wanted to listen to anyone anymore. Wasn't that like your new motto?"

"I'm not in the mood to have this heartfelt talk with you. Just give her the books and we can turn back into our own paths."

"But you know for sure Jongin, that path you're taking is just because you're scared to move further since that incident."

"Enough of the past Sehun, just please give her the books."

"Wow Kim Jongin, I never knew you could be polite."

"Yes, I'm scared. What else do you need to hear?"

"Come back."

"I've made up my mind Sehun. You said it yourself, I'm scared to move on so how do you expect me to come back?"

"Her."

"What about her?"

"You've locked out everyone but surprisingly you let her in. You never listen to others but somehow you listen to her. And now you're protecting her."

"I'm just speaking on her behalf you idiot. She's mute. And you're wrong, I still don't listen to others."

"Oh look, the princess has ran away. You're right Jongin, you'll never come back. And here's the books. Good luck."