t h i r t y n i n e

The two sat together on that wooden bench in the graveyard after getting a bubble tea each which Jongin paid for. He said it was his treat for the praise that they both earn.

"Your granddad would be proud of you."

"Same goes for your brother."

"You know. Ah never mind."

"Just spill it out. I won't mind."

"I know this might hurt you but I think that you shouldn't worry about getting the attention of others. It doesn't matter if you don't have a voice to reach out to others. Because even if you have an loud voice like me, at some point people will ignore what you're trying to convey."

"So it's better to keep my thoughts to myself like you did?"

"You don't have to act like I did. Just be yourself. Someone would accept you as you without you giving much of an effort. Because eventually people would see the sincerity when you're being your true self."

"As much as it sounds hypocrite coming from you, it's right and I'll probably do just that."

You're right Jongin. If I could fall for you when you were in a state of  breaking, it's not impossible for someone to accept me with all these scars and flaws. How could a broken record play a perfectly flawless melody?