s i x t e e n

The sun was already at the edge of the horizon and it was ready to bid farewell after another long day of shining the human habited land.

She was still staring into the distance and her mind was filled with endless thoughts and unanswered questions.

Despite being known as the heartless cold person, Jongin didn't mind to bear the silent evening in the graveyard with her on one sole reason. Because of guilt. An emotion that was said to be long gone from his heart.

"How was he?" He asked breaking the silence and also her trial of thoughts.

Slowly coming back to reality, it took her time to realized what Jongin asked and she scribbled down her reply.

"A charming man. I would say he's my own Prince Charming and I was the unfortunate Cinderella."

"He must have meant a lot to you then."

"He's the one, like the only one that actually cared for me other than my parents of course."

"I'm sorry for what happened just now."

"I told myself I'll be fine because pain is inevitable but I still can't find myself to be any stronger. To block out the negativity but who said falling won't hurt?"

"You're just too kind. People will use that to their advantage and you'll end up broken. I knew how it feels."

"But you have no idea how hard it feels to scream but apparently you have no voice to do just that."

"You're right. I don't know about it because I used to feel it. It isn't hard to understand what you're feeling."

"Everything is just painful Jongin."