Heard

She changed him. Made him see the beauty even after the skies of his world fell. To find happiness in the crumpled up trash. She was the light he wanted to see, the happy ending of a fairy tale he was waiting for.

Now after he recovered, he was back together with his friends. He felt happy to reconcile with Sehun but it made him grow apart from her. The popularity that his friends have also effected him making him approached by people for most of the time.

Gaining popularity, her trace was gone. He didn't get a chance to even get close to her without being dragged by people who would want to talk to him.

Sometimes it made him think that if she's just another intersecting point where they'll walk further apart after a short period of companionship. And at other times he thinks that what he's facing is just another cliche love story.

He never liked them but to be in one was another feeling. To fall with a girl that changed him but ending up loosing her because he was a slow stupid ass. It made him think. She made him think. She became a large part of his thoughts.

Walking back with Sehun, it was evident on Jongin's face that he's in deep thought seeing that the road they're talking back home would make them pass by her house.

"Hey, are you good? Or do you want to get something to drink first?"

"Can we head somewhere first before heading back? And maybe getting something to drink would be nice."

-----------------

After getting a cup of coffee each, the two head towards the graveyard. Jongin would always go there in the evening wishing that one day he'll bump into her but sadly it would always end up with him sitting on the bench all by himself.

Nearing the entrance, he could see someone on the ground hugging their knees, crying. From afar he could see that it was familiar figure. Shoving his drink to Sehun, he rushed to that person being 100% sure it was her.

Standing next to her, he softly placed his hand on her shoulder. Feeling a weight pressing onto her, she tried to stop her tears. Wiping off her tears roughly using the end of her sleeve of the over-sized sweater she was wearing, she turned around to be greeted by a worried Jongin.

"What did I tell you?"

He gave her a comforting smile. Taking her hand, he pulls her up and made her follow his steps to the wooden bench. Waiting for a few moments for her to stop crying completely, he took his time to admire her beauty, even though she was crying a few seconds ago.

"You shouldn't worry about getting your thoughts out. Don't worry about this difference you call flaw. Now take out your notebook and write it down."

"I'll be the one that will listen to your invisible voice. I'm the one that heard your calls. I want to listen."

"Why would I not listen to my savior?"

------------------

This is a very neutral ending and idk what I feel about it. And I'm sorry if I didn't pass a few of your expectations for this story :(

But I would like to thank everyone that read this story and gave it a lot of love. I didn't expect to it to get a lot of reads and never would it occur to me that this book could hit 1k worth of votes.

It's been a good experience to write this book and along with my other books, I'm satisfied that I get to improve on my writing and also improve my English.

I feel proud with each and every part of this book. It might not seem like it but I'm glad that I could turn my feelings into words. Some might not see it but I'm just glad that you would take the time to read this book.

Thank you for reading and I love you ❤

– Lily