n i n e

She kept on looking at the words Jongin wrote on her book the other day. Somehow his words made her intrigued to know more about him.

Maybe he's not really the type of person to shut out everyone. Maybe he just wants to have time to himself. Or maybe because of the past events.

People aren't really alone. They just don't want their thoughts to be filled with worry. That's why they don't open up easily. But some people can't open up because people don't give them the chance. Why? Because they're flawed.

Feeling happy with the long one paged thoughts on the subject, she closed her book and set it aside.

"How's the reading coming along? And I don't know if you still remember what you wrote down on my book or not. But I just want to say you're talented. We can do well in this project because you're amazing. Well, the way you write is amazing. I know I can never say it straight forward but trust my words. This is going nowhere. Sorry for being random."

*message sent*

The world is cruel and I know that all too well. I used to wish to be able to say things out loud but now I just want people to just know what I think. Just to give me a chance to give my thoughts on things. But sadly, no one can hear you without a voice can they?