You meet Splinter

Leonardo
You woke up feeling warm, like a nice warm, momentarily forgetting what happened last night.
With your eyes still closed you turn to your side, and felt your nose get squished. You open your eyes and see a sleeping Leonardo directly in front of you, smiling. Then you notice his arms wrapped around your waist. Hamato Leonardo was cuddling you.
Leo mumbled something inaudible and nuzzled your neck, making your breath get caught in your throat. You gulped when you felt Leo's breath on your skin, and tried to get up. With your legs entangled with his, Leo gently pulled you down again, wrapping his arms around your shoulders.
You had to admit, it felt nice, but you wanted to get up. You wiggled your arm out of his grasp and poked his nose. He groaned and buried his face in your hair. You leaned away from him and poked his nose twice. He sniffed and slowly opened his eyes. You smiled softly.

"Hey Leo, could you let me go please?"

His eyes widened as he jumped up, letting you go, and falling on the floor.

"You ok?" You asked, peering over the edge of the bed. Leo was sprawled on the floor, looking dazed.

"Y-y-yeah, I am so sorry. It won't happen again!" He apologises, getting up.

"I-Its ok, you kept me warm at least." You smile. Leo blushes and walks to you.

"C'mon, we need to talk to Master Splinter."

"Really!" You gasp, taking his outstretched hand.

He takes you to Master Splinters room and tells you to wait while he goes in. Soon he comes out and motions for you to come. You walk in and stand next to Leo. Seeing Splinter makes you almost faint, but Leo puts a hand on your shoulder to reassure you.

"Miss Y/n, is it?"

"Y-yes sir." You squeak.

Master Splinter stands and walks to you.
"I hear you've lost two homes now."

"Yes, I have."

"I am very sorry to hear that. Leonardo told me you're friends with April O'Neil. Miss Y/n, can we trust you?"

"Oh of course Master Splinter! I would never betray you guys!" You say firmly, having a sudden burst of confidence.
Master Splinter chuckles and looks to Leonardo, then to you.
"Then you can consider yourself a new member of the family, child. Welcome." He smiles. You smile back and you exit with Leo, very happy.

Donnatello
You yawned and stretched, feeling refreshed.

"Wow," you whisper to yourself, "what a crazy dream." You chuckle.
You lower your arms and open your eyes, now feeling a pair of arms around you. You look behind you and choke on air.
Hamato Donnatello is behind you.

"Not a dream! Not a dream!" You quietly freak out. You turn to Donnie and look at him, whistling with his gap.
You take a deep breath and speak softly.
"Doooonnnniiiieee.." You whisper, "get uuuupppp.."

"Mmh, I don't wanna." He whispers.

"But you haavvveee toooo, you have to get uuuuppp." You say, giggling a little. Donnie's eyes flutter open, and he blushes.

"O-oO-oh, Y-Y-Y/n, u-uh, w-w-whats u-u-up?" He gulps.

"Mmh, the ceiling, topside, the sky, the stars.." You mutter, kind of enjoying this moment.

"G-g-good o-o-one." He says, looking anywhere but you.

"Donnie," You say. He looks at you nervously, making him even cuter. "Can you let me go?" You whisper. His eyes widen and he lets you go quickly, sitting up.