Reading Your Diary

(NOTE! We're back to normal, no babies, no mutations

(NOTE! We're back to normal, no babies, no mutations. Ok? Ok.)
(Requested by randomgirlforever666 )

Leonardo
You started keeping a diary, scribbling in it whenever you could. Leo was curious to see what you wrote about, and he wanted to get you back for sneaking in his closet (the Captain Ryan shrine).
One night, while you were sound asleep, Leo slipped out of bed and pulled out your diary, which was in a really bad hiding place. It had one of those locks, with the really small keys to supposedly keep intruders out. But Leo had found where you kept the key, and unlocked your private diary with ease.

He opened the book to find the pages decorated with illustrations on the edges, yours. And fancy handwriting. Also yours.

This Diary Belongs to:

Y/n M/n L/n.

From May 12
To
*****
(No end date)

May 12th, 2013.

~~~

Dear Diary,
This is my first time keeping a diary, but I felt I needed to put some of my thoughts down on paper. The sensitive ones, that I can't really put into words. And some of my experiences, so I won't forget anything.

Today, I woke up to Leo talking in his sleep. This was something new for me, and I probably wouldn't have awakened if he hadn't mumbled my name several times.
It started with pure nonsense, 'put the chickens back in the sock', stuff like that. Then it started to make some sense, he started saying my name, in a nice way, like he does when he's happy to see me.
"Hey.. Y/n. Aren't you gonna give.. me a-a hug?" He murmured in my shoulder. It was very amusing, hearing him speak his dreams.
"How are you gonna stop me?" He whispered, and I have no idea what he was seeing right then.
Nevertheless, I think this is the cutest thing I've ever witnessed from Leonardo. I'm amazed at how adorable he is.

~~~

Leo smiled as he closed to book, locked it and returned it to where they should be, only to turn to bed and see you sitting there with your arms crossed.

"Leo."

"Uh.. Y/n."

"You peeked in my diary! How could you!?" You whined, pouting. Leo chuckled and climbed in bed, pulling you down with him.